26

"Look what you did to me," I say looking in the mirror. There are more hickeys on my breasts than I have freckles. His lips are red and glossy from licking them.

"I couldn't help myself, they just sit so perfect and are squishy and, and, and I lost control," he says in a sarcastic tone then shrugs.

"You pain in the ass," I say, sitting back on him.

"I'll add more if you don't get away from me," he says.

I push him down so we are both laying down then I sit on his stomach. "No, no more titty sucking," I say.

He pouts. "Why not?" he says with a whiny tone.

"Because i'm stuck with a week of wearing hoodies because you decided to do shit with my blood cells, and, I wanna suck your dick," I say.

"I like the sound of that, but you will be in tears from gagging on it then again it's that small you'll be able to lick my balls while having it in your mouth," he says.

"I can do that even if it's massive," I say.

He smirks.

"Well bad luck he's tiny like peanut tiny," he pouts.

"Well let's see then," I say sliding down him. "You get on the floor, I hate getting head while laying down," he says.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"I can't fuck the throat as good," he says and pushes me off of him, I giggle.

I get off of the bed and he moves to sit on the edge. "Have you done?-" Yes I have," I say. "So he received pleasure but didn't give you any?"

I go to move to my knees but he stops me. "No I change my mind, you lay down," He says.

"But you already sucked my tits for an hour probably two whatever the fuck the time is," I say.

"You aren't sucking my dick before I try that pussy," he says and tosses me on the bed like I was a stuffed teddy.

There were stuffed teddies on my bed but they are on the floor now.

"No, because I don't know if I'd taste good," I say.

"If it helps... I have ah um done this Uhm... I've tried literally period blood so don't worry I'm fine."

My jaw opens. "Ah, how and when and why?"

"There is only a bit of blood and if you keep licking it eventually stops and then tastes like a normal puss, and it was like seven months ago," he says.

"I don't know whether to be disgusted or satisfied," I say.

"And why couldn't you be patient for her to finish her period," I ask. "I took a viagra pill, that's why I wasn't patient."

"And since my cock grew literally three inches more she was scared, I couldn't get the whole thing in until she let me ya know fuck her ass because I could go deeper."

"And that wasn't Alaina it was another girl that I would causally... Yeah," he says.

"How many girls do you casually have sex with?" I ask.

"Four well three now," he says. "How many girls have you had sex with?" I ask. "Ummm like ten," he says. "Wait I forgot to include that time I had a foursome, so that's like fourteen," he says with an uncertain look.

"When did you lose your virginity?" I ask. "Literally on my thirteenth birthday with my friend Miles, I was hanging out with friends there were girls there and one of them sucked me off then we ended up fucking in my friend's bedroom, by the way, she was seventeen."

"When did you lose yours?" he asks. "It was before I got with Nick but it was with him, so I was about newly fourteen," I say.

"Two years and that prick didn't do anything to satisfy you," he says sliding his hand between my legs.

Fuck it, I wanna feel his mouth between my legs. I've always dreamt what it felt like but Nick always came up with excuses.

"No... It's fine I wanna wait, I don't wanna do anything with anyone unless they want something serious with me," I say, moving from him.

"Damn," he pouts. "I'm not looking for anything serious right now."

"I know," I say, feeling a slight heartbreak.

Maybe he said that because he doesn't like me and just wants to fuck me because I have a nice body.

Maybe that's all the guys want from me.

Just a quick fuck and leave.

That must be all that Cameron wants as well, maybe i'm not that pretty. "Would you ever date me?" I ask.

He sits up. "I'm not looking for anything serious, no matter how pretty the girl is I can't commit to a relationship," he says.

"You can't just commit to one girl?" I ask.

"The last girl I dated I cheated on, I need help before relationships come into my life, I need therapy," he says.

"So you were just gonna fuck me then leave?" I ask.

"That sounds terrible but yes," he says.

"I may be different than last year but I still have strict rules on who can touch my body, and certain boys coming onto my bed which is now none, so get off," I say.

He does. Less stubborn than Nick with my rules.

"If I was fit enough for a relationship with you I would do it, but i'm not," he says.

"Yeah, it's all good, i'm gonna have a shower, you can go if you want?" I say and walk to my bathroom.

I feel used.

I generally thought he had something for me but it was to get a quick fuck then leave. I can't believe I was so dumb.

Someone like him actually liking someone like me?

He's one of the dangerous types of players you don't know if you should watch out for them but you know that a football player is a player.

I feel so stupid for even liking him. And why did I even try to get him to?

He won't be having any touchy contact with me anymore from today.

I can't fall for him anymore.

And I was stupid enough to have him tattoo me, how dumb can I be!

I strip from my shirt. I don't wanna be this girl anymore, I wanna completely change and call it a new life. Maybe boys aren't for me, maybe girls are.