52

We arrived at the water park, Miles and Victoria pulling up beside our car, I was eager to get to know Victoria. I was in a lavender-purple bikini, Cameron was all for it.

I made him wear matching pants, ha-ha, I love getting away with things, he was gonna wear black shorts but nope he's got purple ones on. Miles was wearing what Cameron wishes he could wear today.

Victoria was also in a black set, I looked at her body, she has faded stretch marks on her stomach, a small scar where the C-section would've happened but it was mostly hidden by the waistband of her bikini bottom.

She looks great, for someone that popped out a kid she looks amazing. I wish I had that tan too. With her darker features, I'd kill for naturally dark hair.

"Purple looks nice on you," Miles mocked Cameron, he just glared at him. I giggled. "Piss off, Blondie here made me," he says and I nod with an amused look.

Miles grabs Vic's waist from behind and kisses the top of her head. I'm in awe looking at them. "Anyways! You, boys, have fun," I said and grabbed Victoria's hand, leaving the guys to grab our things.

"Shouldn't we help them..."

"Step number one make guys do everything for you, just watch, those boys will carry them, and we'll meet them inside."

We entered and paid to get in, I paid for hers as well, the boys can sort out their own shit. She seems quiet but she won't be for long, Miles did say she'll probably appear quiet.

But that's okay, I'll get it out of her.

"I'm starving," I said. "We should eat after, eating before rides isn't good," Vic said. "Oh almost forgot, my pale ass gets burnt not tanned," I said and walked over to Cameron who was holding our towels and my beach bag.

"Thanks, honey," I chirped and zipped my bag open, not letting him put the stuff down. I grabbed the sunscreen out.

"You wanna help me put this on?" I whispered to Cameron, but loud enough for them to hear. "Don't have to ask me twice," he said. "Have you two said the ahem L word yet?" Miles asked turning into the busybody he always has been.

My face turned into the colour my ass turns when Cameron slaps it. Cameron's neck was red. "I guess not."

"You have a whole ass baby, shut up," Cameron said.

"How long have you two been together for?" he asks. "Five months," I answered. "And no I love you because that's nuts, how slow are you takin' it?"

Slow.

I laughed.

Slow my ass, Cameron and I just fucked twice before we came here between the time we got the message to now.

Which by the way was less than an hour.

We've done everything else a couple does just... The L word that is so popular with couples. Did I love Cam...

Of course.

"Just because Vic was pregnant with a whole child before even getting with her doesn't mean everyone moves that fast."

He moves his arm around my waist, I feel him play with the string of my panties while he talks with Miles, the conversation diverted to cars. I move away from him and lather up some sunscreen.

I put some on the parts of my breasts showing and then everywhere else besides my back and butt, I want Cameron to do that for me. I lay on our reserved pool lounges.

I handed him the bottle and you can imagine the rest.

Vic and I went separate ways from the boys who wanted to ride the big SCARY slide, I didn't wanna watch them die so Vic and I went to a less big slide.

We still squealed and screamed as we went down a duo one. Getting splashed with water as we made it to the bottom. We went on multiple rides until I messaged the boys that we were hungry and that we wanted them to eat lunch with us.

I ordered a fat tray of nachos for just myself, Victoria ordered a salad but I wasn't having it, and Miles wasn't either, we made her get a burger and fries, which is what Miles got.

Cameron got a literal munchies pack. He got one of those massive slices of pizza, ate half of my nachos, he even stole some of Miles's fries, he ate everything including the tart that he drooled over at the food stall.

"Jesus, you stoned?"

"Yep, Miles and I fucked ourselves up after that first slide, it got real weird on the next slide, I thought we were sliding upside down," Cameron said and sipped his drink.

Victoria whispers in Miles's ear which leads to him having a smirk on his face. "We'll be right back."

They both stood up and disappeared.

Cameron faces me. "I may be high right now but I know I'll think this even if not high," he starts. "Cam, don't scare me with what you are gonna say," I said.

"I'm not." He pulled me closer to him, his breath smelt like a raspberry slushie, mine is blue raspberry so you can guess what colour our tongues will be when his tongue goes into my mouth next.

I moved in a position so I was sitting between his legs with mine going around his waist as we sat on the chair.

"Miles was right about one thing," I say, "Lavender does suit you." I giggled as he just looked at me.

"You are beautiful Blondie," he says and my cheeks flush. "Stop it, Cameron, what did Miles do to you, what did he say when you were getting high?"

"He didn't say anything, this is all me, baby," he chuckled.

"He did, what did that hopeless romantic say to you? Where is my Cam, My Honey??" My brows furrowed but I was trying not to smile. As you should know by now, I smile when I'm nervous.

I'm not ready for the... L word.

My heart barely races for anyone, Cameron always does it to me. Always gets my heart pumping fast.

I know I'll always choose him in every lifetime but is the L word really needed for that?

"I love-" I silence him but he moves my finger from his lips. "-How you call me Honey, sounds like we are a middle-aged married couple," he finished.

My heart is racing, this boy just frightened me. I gulp. "Catalina-" Don't call me that," I frowned. "Blondie? Baby? What do you want it to be Sweetheart like we are married and I just got home from work?"

"I like Blondie, but I like the way you say, Baby," I say and he pulls me closer so now I'm sitting on him.

"Baby, I'm going to say it whether you like it or not," he tells and my face goes crimson, I know he isn't talking about the nicknames. "Why is that word so important, there are so many ways we can... Show that we L each other."

"Yes, but I wanna be able to tell you as well," he says and I slam my face on his shoulder, I can't look at him. I'm usually the bold one, I'm supposed to be the one that makes the moves.

He kisses my neck and climbs his way up to my ear and whispers, "I love you."

The End