15

After the worse day ever I'm finally home in my comfort place. Nick didn't even have to say we were over for me to know we are.

And if i'm honest, I'm so fucking glad.

I get used as this like object.

To know that not one of them cared about me, really, really hurts.

I did so much for everyone and because I whined to my BOYFRIEND about not having my way.

I get called a brat and a selfish bitch.

The only people I threw a tantrum at were my parents and my now ex-boyfriend.

I never really whined to anyone else unless it was something small to my friends. I fall onto my bed and start to do what anyone does after a rough day.

Cry.

"Princess?" A knock at the door happens. I quickly sit up and wipe my eyes looking in my large mirror hoping it doesn't look like I've cried.

I open the door. "Hey daddy, wassup?" I ask. "How was school?" he asks.

"Great, everyone was so nice-" Don't lie to me you move your hands around a lot when you lie," He says.

Now I feel like crying again.

I don't wanna talk about my shitty day.

"I'm not lying, it was a good day," I say. Why don't my hands stay still when I'm lying!

"What happened?" He asks. "Nick left me for my best friends, this Alaina girl also took him from me, and she basically took my spot, everyone has been mean to me all day, I got pushed to the ground I got humiliated more than once, and I keep getting hurt for an unknown reason by that Alaina chick," I say folding my arms over my chest.

"What does she do?" he asks. "Just these annoying things," I say.

"Did that Cameron boy make fun of you? Laugh at you and not help you in these situations?"

"He wasn't even barely at school today all the times I saw him was early today and just when school finished, why did you mention him?" I ask.

"You go a little pink when his name is mentioned and it's funny," he says.

"I do not!" I exclaim angrily.

"Why would I like someone completely different to me? We have nothing in common," I say.

"Did you know he plays guitar?" he asks. "You two have similar taste in music as well."

"You don't know him," I say. "I know his father," he says.

"He's a neglected boy, from a young age his parents did nothing for him he was always hungry and his only place to sleep at night was someone randoms house, I don't really like his father reminds me of that man in that show I watched with you that one time."

"Shameless? Frank Gallagher? At least he sorta likes his family they aren't completely neglected..." I don't know.

My dad watched two episodes of that with me two years ago and questioned why his fourteen-year-old daughter was interested in it.

It was awkward when Fiona was having sex with that really weird-looking guy and my dad wanted to kill me saying that I was too young to be watching this but he doesn't care now.

"What I'm trying to say is, he's a nice kid it's the people around him that makes him the way he is."

"He wants nothing to do with me, he's in love with that Alaina chick."

"So you are admitting what she does with him is what annoys you? So you are admitting you have feelings for someone that is different from Nick?"

"I'm not answering that," I say.

"Don't worry I got my answer," he chuckles. "I hate you," I frown.

He sighs. "Go shopping or something do anything other than crying yourself out of your misery," he says.

"Can I-" There is already some in the basement," he says.

"How do you hide massive fields of Marijuana plants and other random drugs on the farm in California?" I ask. "Police are easy to handle when you are nearly a billionaire," he says with a grin then walks away after a wave goodbye.

The basement has mostly cocaine in it since it's dry in the basement.

"Can I try coca-" No Nuh ah nope, Marijuana is more harmless than a cigarette you are lucky I let you smoke that," he says.

"I was just asking," I say. "Well don't ask again," he says.

"But you use it," I say. "On a very rare occasion which is usually when your mother and I go on vacation or a business trip because that woman-" Yeah I've heard enough," I said interrupting him.

"Just saying with how nuts she is I'm surprised we don't have a whole litter of kids-" Lalalalalalalalala!"

"Stop being immature, I'm talking about you beautiful mother," he says.

"Yeah in a way no a child wants to know!" I say.

"Go bug someone else now," he says.

"I'll go, bug mother," I say. "No, I'm going to bug her," he says. "In a very inappropriate way," he chuckles.

"You are gross, I don't need to know what you and mama do," I say.

I'm gonna put him in his place. "Would you like it If I talked about my se-" Yeah okay shut up I get it I won't talk about how much I love your mother."

I smile with success. "Nick is-" Did he really just over the railing of the stairs? "This man is forty-five but has the energy of a twenty-year-old."

"That is why he's fan-fucking-tastic in be-" Not you as well, leave me alone! I don't wanna know about anyone's sex life, especially my parents."

"Well you are such a good child and your father and I get a lot of time to-" Okay, I'll be in the basement hoping you don't need me at any point of the rest of this bloody day."

"Good to know you won't be in our hair- I'm kidding, we can go to the spa tomorrow and get our nails and hair done," she says and gives me a hug.

"I love you my sweet pumpkin I wish more people saw you the way we do," She says and kisses my head.

"I love you, mum."