23

We are still playing truth or dare, I haven't really gotten a turn in a while until now. "Truth or dare, Cat?" Peach asks.

"Dare," I say taking another long sip of the very strong drink I have.

"I dare you and Cameron to go in the closet over there for a game of seven minutes in heaven," She says.

"Wait quick question, did anything happen last time?" Kyle asks. "No," I lie.

The only thing that happened was after Cameron and I kissed all I knew was I wanted more and didn't want more at the time because he was a low life to me.

But god he is fucking hot now that my eyes decided to open.

I stand up. "We kissed, more like made out," I say.

"Really?" Peaches mouth gapes. "So you cheated on Nick?" she asks. "No, I knew he was banging you at his turn so a little kiss wouldn't hurt him if he was doing that to me," I say.

"C'mon Cameron, I'm single and wanting to mingle," I say grabbing his hand and dragging him to the closet.

"You've got seven minutes," Kyle says. "It's over when I say it is," I say, closing the closet door in his face.

"You've been sipping on cherry vodka like it was nothing, I don't want you regretting anything we do tonight," Cameron says.

"It's a dare we can't just do nothing and plus, I told you at parties I do crazy shit but never regret it," I say. When I find him in the dark I grab his shirt and pull him down so that I can kiss him.

His hands move to my hips and he pulls me closer to him then they slide down further to the back of my thighs and he lifts me up, my legs now wrapped around his torso.

He kneels down slowly and lays us on the floor, not breaking the kiss.

Daydreaming again. Bloody hell!

Who's turn was it again? I look around, where are Cameron and Alaina? "It's been three minutes, four minutes left," Kyle mumbles to himself.

They're doing seven minutes in heaven! "We'll do another one while they are in there," Kyle says.

"Truth or dare, cat?" he asks. "Dare," I say. "I dare you to barge into the closet and confess your love to Cameron," he whispers.

No. What if they are banging?

How do I confess love?

"Another one he'll think I like him," I say. "Fine come up to my room with me then," he says.

"Fine." That'll do.

There is no way I am confessing anything to him, I'll embarrass myself because he doesn't feel the same way.

I pick up my clothes as I stand and I follow Kyle upstairs.

I haven't had sex with someone other than Nick. I don't just let random people touch me and I kinda wanted the next person to be Cameron.

Maybe Kyle and I won't do anything, hopefully, nothing at all.

But I did agree to this, I can back out though.

We enter his room and I remember the first time I actually spoke with Nick after he was making out with some chick on Kyle's bed pretty sure they fucked.

I don't like this room.

"Finally." I snapped my head to the voice and spotted Nick in the corner of the room.

Kyle leaves. He looks more grown even though he's only been to college for a week. "Cat please, I promise i'll be good this time I just want you back-"

"Excuse me? You are here because you want me back but you aren't because you treated me like shit and humiliated me, why aren't you here to apologize to me?"

"Look i'm sorry okay I made a lot of mistakes, I didn't want to be with Alaina so I paid the cheerleading squad to be in my room to make it seem like I chea-"

"I seriously don't care what you did i'm not going back to you, if you think i'm dumb enough to stay with someone who cheated on me, you are wrong."

"I'm going back down to enjoy the party," I say.

He cups my cheeks and kisses me. I shove him away and wipe my lips. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I exclaim.

"Why won't you just love me?" He asks.

"Because you are a cheating bastard with a small dick," I say.

He slaps me across the face. "You ungrateful bitch I gave you everything," He scowls. "Excuse me? I'm the one that gave you everything," I frown.

I walk out. That dick.

I completely regret those two years that I was with him.

I won't be going back to him especially now that he's hit me.

____
I don't remember what was on the original chapter 16 but the chapter sixteen now is the original chapter seventeen so I'm starting to think all the shit Nicholas did to her was in that chapter