40

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he says when he's done. He cups my cheeks when I let the screwdriver fall from my mouth. Tears stream down my face.

"Oh my gosh, that hurt more than expected," I say.

"Is there another way out?" I ask. "Duh, why would there be only one way out if I get chased by the cops all the time?" he asks.

"I'm sorry again," He says and places a bandaid over the small cut.

He shows me the tracker. "I'm gonna throw it in the ocean, there is an exit at the end of the tunnel, it opens up behind the diner," he says. "Stay safe."

"What are you gonna do about her? Come with me Cameron," I say.

He stands up straighter. "There is literally nothing stopping me from coming with you," He says.

"C'mon."

He grabs my hand again to pull me to where the sofa is.

"Okay if you get down there first and she enters the shack before I get down there, run down the left way then all you have to do is take a right turn, and that's it," he says.

"You are doing more work than you know Cam, I'll forever be grateful," I say.

"I'm not the one getting rid of that prick though," he says. "You are protecting me, Cameron," I say.

He moves the sofa and kneels down, moving the rug out of the way he opens a door but it's like a sliding door in the floor.

"Okay, you go first, we gotta be quick though," he says.

"Are you coming down right after?" I ask. "Yes," he says.

I see the ladder so I crouch down and shift my legs to step on the ladder. "It best be right after Cameron," I say.

"It will I promise," he says.

"I'll buy you a new car if you come down straight after," I say. "I'm coming anyways," he says.

I start going down the ladder, when I get further enough, Cameron closes the trapdoor. I start panicking.

That asshole didn't come with me. It opens again. "Tricked ya didn't I?" he asks with a chuckle.

"I hate you," I say. "Well, I think the opposite for you," He winks.

I look down. NO! My face isn't red.

I keep going down the ladder and when I see Cameron coming down I feel relief when the trapdoor is back in place.

I reach the bottom and it's like a small bunker. "We should fuck down here quick," I say when he gets down.

"Jesus, Cat, no, because........." His face goes red again.

"Since when do you not wanna fuck me?" I ask and wrap my arms around his neck. "I uh...... Wanna fuck you but......... Later on," he says.

"Why not now?" I ask.

"You wanna feel me between my legs?" I ask tilting my head. "You become naughty naughty girl," he says and I giggle.

I pull away. "C'mon I don't wanna have to tell people Marco was the last guy to touch me," I say.

"What has gotten into you?" He asks with a shocked look. "Not your cock," I say.

"Cat I will in like seven months," he says. "Why seven months?" I ask.

"Because baby, I wanna-" We both look up and hear footsteps. "Okay, then we are safe we'll fuck," I say.

We decide to run down the tunnel. "Who made these?" I ask. "Don't know, me and my mates found it like seven years ago," he says.

"We'd have parties here and stuff this is where we'd bring girls to fuck, obviously not at ten years old but we'd play dangerous games here before we thought about girls."

"So you've never met the person that made this?" I ask.

"No, it was empty before we claimed it, we added beds and junk food and a stereo."

We take a left again and now I'm confused. "I thought you said take a right?" I ask. "That's the easier way out they'll go that way first, everyone chooses right over left," he says.

"And plus they won't know how to exit this way since it's harder, there are more tunnels... I believe they all lead to a certain spot in the town."

We take a left and then an instant left again. "Where does this part take us?" I ask.

"The back of your house," he says.

"How many times have you been this way?" I ask. "If I'm honest Cat, with my friends a lot ever since we were little we thought you were some goddess."

"You've always been that pretty perfect every girl wants to be kinda girl," he says.

"Wait a minute are you the guys that used to call me ye Majesty when we were like seven?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, or princess, Queen, we always knew we were further down than you," he says.

"I dunno I think we are pretty equal money doesn't make me worth more," I say.

"No, I'm saying is you are a girl, dad always used to say Girls are worth way more than men since most of the time it's us men protecting women from us men," he says.

"I wish I wasn't seen as a threat to women, because I feel like I'm generally a good guy, but no girl would ever fully believe that because some guy has already ruined them."

"There is not one girl I know that hasn't been hurt by a guy."

We take a right and then a left again, and now I see a ladder. "I trust you, Cameron, it's rare I trust a guy but if I didn't trust you I wouldn't have let you do what you've done to me," I say.

We reach the ladder. "Ladies first," he says. "Perv second," I say.

"You want me to go first?" He asks. "I was kidding Cameron, I would have banished you if I didn't like you looking at me."