25

It's later today and who would've thought Cameron is an artist. "Just something small and unnoticeable," I say to him.

He has a tattoo gun.

"I'll write my name in cursive?" he asks. "I'm gonna have this tattoo for life though," I say. "I'll put it on your back on your shoulder blade," he says.

"What exactly is it gonna say?" I ask. "You can get it lasered off if you don't like it but it's gonna say Cameron's property," he chuckles.

"Does this dude here do your tattoos?" I ask. "Dicky? Yeah, some of them like the ones on my back and the one on the inside of my lip," He says.

"You have one on the inside of your lip?" I ask.

I pull him closer to me and pull his lip down with both my thumbs.

My jaw smacks open. "Really Cameron?" I ask and laugh.

"Wanna test it out to see if it's fact or cap?" he winks. "You got pussy pleaser tattooed on your lip," I cackle.

"Well once this tattoo is on my back you can do whatever you please with me," I say. His mouth opens slightly.

"Turn around and pull your top-down," he says.

"Wait know stay facing me and pull your top-down, I know you don't got a bra on."

I giggle. "You should tattoo your name under one of my boobs," I say.

"I should tattoo my name under one of your ass cheeks as well so that whoever wants to do doggy with you will see my name and question it," he says.

"I don't just let random people fuck around with me," I say.

I move my hands to my shirt and I lift it up and over my head.

"Tattoo your name right here," I say, lifting my breast and pointing under it. "Nice," he says. "Don't get distracted," I say. He's wanting to touch them.

"It's best I should hold your boob out of the way while I tattoo my name," he says. I giggle. "You are gonna try anything to touch my boobs aren't you?" I ask.

I let my boob down and it jiggles. "Was that a yes I can hold it while I tattoo you?" he asks. "Yep don't squeeze them too hard though they aren't a stress ball."

His right-hand slides up my side the swiftly lifts one.

"You're left-handed?" I ask. "I thought you would've noticed by now, I mean we've known each other for a few years now," He says and I see his pants tighten when he squishes my boob a bit.

"I truly believe left-handed people have the neatest writing," I say, as he writes his name with a marker.

Once he's done he squeezes my boob again. "If you keep doing that i'll have you mess up because it makes me laugh," I say.

"Shhh I'm trying to focus," he says, gawking at my boob. "You haven't even grabbed the gun yet," I say. He grabs the gun with his left hand.

His hand has a black latex glove on, not the one holding my boob.

He dips the gun in some ink that is on the tray then turns it on. "First tattoo kinda nervous," I say. I'm too high to be too nervous.

I hiss when the gun hits my skin.

Hearing the buzzing noise of it. I cover my other boob in case someone walks in.

"I'm gonna maul this boob when I'm done," he says. "And done." Literally two seconds later. He wipes the excess ink off of me.

"Okay now show me it," I say.

He grabs a mirror. "There you go," he says. He really does have neat frickin writing. He puts a protective tattoo film on it.

He gently grabs my hands to help me off of the counter.

"Turn around, i'm gonna do one under your ass," he says. "You have to lean over on the bench as well."

"But not too far over because I wanna get directly under ya butt."

I giggle. "You perv, wanting me to bend over."

I turn around.

...

"Peach! I want to offer you some of this?" I ask holding the joint out.

We are at my house in my room.

"No, I'd like to keep my lungs healthy," she says with a smile. "You went from barely doing this to doing it all day every day."

"I don't do it every day," I lie.

"Most days then," She says, folding her arms over her chest.

"And every day you get closer and closer to that stoner douche, when are you going back to normal?"

I shrug. "Bye Peach," I say, walking away and back to Cameron.

She walks out of my room. "I'm gonna go," she says.

"I'm so tired from last night's party," I say, wrapping myself around him, sitting on his lap. "We slept for nine hours on that sofa and i'm still exhausted," he says.

Went from a quick ten minute nap to nine hours of sleep.

"I wanna see your tattoo," he says. I giggle. "Perv," I say and lift my shirt and place it over his head. "Oo nice," he says.

"I'm gonna put my mouth on your boobies."

"Please do," I say.

"Wait did prick- I meant Nick do this?" he asks. "He didn't do much with his mouth but kiss me," I say.

He removes his head and I pout. "C'mon take this off I'll be here a while I wanna grabby the boobies," he says starting to lift my shirt. I lift my arms in the air and he removes my shirt.

He leans forward and takes my nipple into his mouth and I breathe in a gasp.

His tongue rolls around my bud and I move my hands into his hair. His right-hand grabs my free boob and I moan when he squeezes it.

Feeling his cock harden even more underneath me.

I roll my hips and his hands drop to my bottom, pressing me firmer against him helping me roll my hips faster.

His mouth moves to my other nipple and I feel him panting as he kisses all around my boob.