27

"Wow," Alaina stumbles and is still panting. She was just between my legs... I'm a homie hopper, aren't I? "I feel so giddy, like, I don't know what to do, fuckin' hell you showed up out of nowhere."

I giggle. "I didn't know you liked girls," she says.

"When I found out you liked me I had to kiss you," I say. "Gimme a second, you don't understand you have literally been my dream girl since I met you," she says.

I pout. I really did enjoy that kiss we shared at truth or dare I'm not lying I never said I didn't think she was pretty she's always been gorgeous to me.

But I still feel strongly for boys but I want that to change.

I want it to so badly, i'm sick of getting played with like some object, and Alaina understands that, I explained to her that I wanted to experiment to know what a girl feels like she was happy to do it.

I can tell you right now... It was a great experience.

She ate me out right here on my bed then we had what is called lesbian sex. She had me almost in half and grinded her clit against mine but things got really interesting when she pulled something out of her bag.

She fucked me!

Or should I say fucked me up!

I have never felt so satisfied after sex before.

We didn't try really many positions but the ones I do with Nick.

She didn't go too rough either well she didn't go rough at all but she got me moaning and finished so I'm happy.

Oh, and she has nice tits.

"Wait." I sit up. "That wouldn't of made you feel good?" I say.

"Rubbing myself against you before doing that got me off, I am fine, and you moaning and all that did me good," she says.

It's been a week and I don't think I've really seen Cameron like yeah he lives with me now but I've basically made it forbidden he walk in my room.

I just got fucked by a woman that looks like Fiona Gallagher... Such a dream.

I sigh with relief. "I feel like I've actually had sex now, whatever Nick thought he was doing with his pinky-sized dick was the opposite of good."

"What do you mean?" she asks. "That was the first time I had ever finished during sex," I say.

"Hm? I thought you had sex with Cameron before?" she says with a confused look.

"No, he basically told me he'd fuck me then leave," I say.

Don't you dare fucking cry, Catalina!

"That bitch." she sits up. "That doesn't sound like-" To me it does, I'm used to him saying something mean, or doing something mean," I say.

"You are kidding, right? So you let me fuck you then downgrade Cameron? No wonder he doesn't want you, I wouldn't either, you always say shit about him." she says.

"You are just a brat and that's why he doesn't want you, he probably pulled some soppy excuse so you didn't feel bad about yourself."

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"I'm going you won't be seeing me again, hopefully, Cameron will stay away as well," she says.

"Thank fuck," I say.

"You wanna know what to make this situation even more humiliating when you see him tell him that I was falling in love with him but that changed when he said he'd just leave after a quick fuck!"

She stops herself from laughing.

"You were falling in love with him?" she asks her mouth gaping.

"Yes I was and what he said hurt, go ahead and laugh about it with all your goons, get out," I say.

"He actually did it," She laughs.

"He actually did what?" I scowl.

"He actually made you fall in love with him, I didn't think he'd be able to actually do it when I dared him to," she says.

I close the door in her face.

I gave him somewhere to stay I gave him my kindness and this is what I get?

The last person I should've brought here no I should have never brought any of them here or even tried being friends with them.

It was that stupid kiss that made me interested in him.

This is exactly why I shouldn't have gone to that stupid fucking party.

I ruined my life for a boy.

I lost all of my friends and even my boyfriend.
None of them cared about me anyway. Does anyone even care about me?

Was it really all a game?