30

"You are clean which is expected since you still act like a worried virgin even though you aren't one, wish you were one though, would have loved to be the first to pleasure you."

My mouth gapes.

THIS IS HIS FATHER!

"Anyways you are no longer on birth control so that means you can easily get pregnant now," he says.

My mouth is still open in shock.

"As leader, I'll be first to bring you pleasure than when you marry my son you are all his," he says. "Excuse me? That sounds so wrong," I say.

"I was kidding," he frowns.

He stands up. "You will start trying for children as soon as you are accepting this fate, you get this house and money when my son marries because he is my inheritor."

He does the button to his tux up and walks out. God I hate him he's filthy rich though and his son will be taking it all.

They've done enough to make me despise them.

They haven't done anything to me the only thing they've done is take me against my will and beat my mother.

I hate them for that.

Marco walks in and I instantly frown. He starts to take his belt off.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "I'm going to have a shower because unlike some people like me, I don't rape."

"No, You'd take them from their home though, and seduce them until they spread their legs for you."

"A wife is only used for children, I'll keep fucking you until you are pregnant if we get a boy us having sex will be no more, but that's all you'll be used for I'll be fucking other women even when we are married."

He removes his shirt and walks into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

I can see directly in there and he knows I can.

He's fucking ripped. Tattoos all over him nice pecs chiseled abdomen. When he gets to his pants I look away but glance back.

Undoing the buttons he gets his pants down along with his boxers and I gasp then look away.

WHAT THE FUCK!

I gulp then move from my spot which was on the bed.

I can't leave the room without Marco and his permission. I just needed to move away from that door.

I don't wanna feel this way about a murderer. It's only about thirty minutes later then I hear the shower turn off. "Hey, Darl can you grab me my towel?" he asks from the bathroom.

"It's on the hook on the back of the door," he says.

Why can't he get it himself?

I sigh and walk towards the door to grab the towel. I then walk to the bathroom and smack my hand across my eyes when I see him standing there buck naked.

He chuckles. I remove my hand from my eyes. "Thanks, Darl," he says then winks at me.

"I have seven months to have you warm up to me, If you get sick just tell me to go and fuck my whore, unlike a few men I actually will."

"Go fuck your whore," I say.

He chuckles. "You are a real brat, you know that?"

"Yes," I say. "I wanna see my parents, can I at least face time them? You can watch the whole thing." I plea.

He smirks. "I'll make you a deal, I'll give you everything from your phone to your vibrator if-" I'm not doing anything for you," I scowl Interrupting him.

How did he know about the vibrator?!?!!!!!!

"Well, then you can't facetime your parents," He fake pouts.

I fold my arms over my chest which makes his eyes drag to them. He's probably imagining fucking my tits with the look on his face.

I clear my throat to try and get his attention.

I snap my fingers. "They are mine I can look when I want," he says grabbing my hands and putting them at my sides so he can see my breasts.

I sigh. "What is the deal?" I ask. "Lay on the bed, open your legs and I'll show you what the deal is," he smirks.

Don't you dare start feeling shit for him, Catalina!

But that sentence nearly had my panties disolve into thin air.

"No, I have cer-" Certain man that can touch you, yeah yeah I've heard that enough, but I am going to be your husband and you are mine so it's either you get onto that bed and open your legs nice and wide for me or no face timing your mummy and daddy," he fake pouts with the last bit.

I'm pulsing. But agreeing to do that to him would mean he wins.

I'm not letting him win.

"Cameron and Nick don't wanna touch you Darl," he says and I frown. "How do you know them?" I ask.

"I know everything about you that includes the people you associate with," he says.

"You stalk me?" I ask.

"Mhm."

No shame in that hum. "The other day your mother said that Cameron guy came over he seemed a little upset finding out you were on a trip with me."

He cups my jaw with one hand and the other cups my breast which makes me gasp.

He looks hot with his hair wet and slick back.

Curse myself for thinking this way. I know I wanna get on that bed and spread my legs but no.

I refuse to do anything for him.

I close my eyes and his hand on my jaw tilts my head to the side.

"If you won't open your legs then get on your knees."

This big man is wanting to fuck me if this was a different circumstance sure as hell I'd bend over for him. "No, I don't want to do any of that," I say.