29

My head still hurts from the trip even though it's been a week. I just want to go home. I see the man that beat my mother to a pulp every single day.

Marco had told me my mother is fine she's currently still in hospital though.

I hate everyone here, I can't even leave the house and they are expecting me to fall in love with their shitty son.

"She hasn't spoken a single word since the party!" Marco shouts at his father. "That's not my problem she'll warm up and soon you'll marry her, she's eighteen this year in October by then you would already have her in your bed, don't shout at me, or else she gets punished for your mistakes."

They are disgusting pigs.

"If you get a girl keep trying for a boy I don't care how many children you have you will keep trying until the next heir after you is born, can't let this legacy die."

"First we need to make sure she isn't carrying some other man's child and take her off of birth control."

So they are just using me to create children?

I've always wanted to marry and have children but not like this. I miss my mum and dad I wanna go back to them, I wanna see if my mother is actually okay.

"She has an IUD, not a pill so how would we get her to agree to remove it?" Marco asks.

Carl his dad faces me. "If she doesn't agree I'll tie her up and force her legs open," Marco says.

I am disgusted with myself for feeling aroused from those words.

What is wrong with you Catalina? Your mother raised you better than this. This is a very bad man and here I am getting aroused at the thought of being tied up and my legs forced open.

I need urgent help.

Marco walks up to me rolling his sleeves up revealing his tattoos and veiny arms.

How old is he?

I never questioned that but there hasn't exactly been a good situation to think of it.

"You liked the sound of that... Didn't you?" he asks, bending down slightly to reach my level.

It's another mind reader kinda guy.

"As if, you all are just a clump of swine waiting to be belittled," I snap.

He scoffs then lifts his hand up to slap me across the face. I quickly grab my cheek and whimper. "Don't speak to me that way, we'll be going now to inspect you now... Be a good girl," he says after grabbing my jaw exactly how his father grabbed my mother's.

"She speaks," His dad chuckles.

"You look way too adult-like to be with someone my age," I frown. "I'm twenty-one," he says.

"You see my problem here?" I ask with a scowl. "Not at all... American," he chuckles

I forgot i'm not in the United States anymore. This is a European country they are used to marrying to young women, Any girl back in the states would dream of getting fucked by a bad boy twenty year old.

But I got forced to do this.

____

Imma miss writing about the mum ☹️

Assuring you that there is no sexual assault in this so don't expect it everything that happens is with consent. :)