CHAPTER 04: Shadow

Jisoo Pov

Watching people here on the rooftop is one of my hobbies to kill some time. Since the cafeteria incident, everything has been interesting. Seeing someone getting beaten up, then later, if the bullies get away, a group of students will help the victim. They will carry the body and treat their injuries.

Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban is the girl who is behind all of this saving mission. Her group are now called "Kage," meaning shadow in english, they wearing black hats and black masks. Poor students call them Kage because they help the victims secretly and sometimes help them escape the bullies. I think they are already familiar and they already know where the possible escape route is.

Poor people and rich people don't know what they look like, or even their gender, because they haven't seen their faces since they covered themselves.

How did I know all of these things? By watching each of their moves and hiring professional investigators, Also, it's obvious that they are the Kage since they help the girl from the cafeteria.

It's interesting and fascinating to watch them save someone because it's new. No one ever did this kind of thing, which made me glad because today the poor had someone to help them. They are not fighting alone anymore.

"Tweety, why are you here?" V asked if we called each other "tweety" instead of "twinnie."

"Watching the students."

"Do you find something interesting?" He stood beside me.

"Yes." I whispered

"What?" He didn't hear my answer.

"Nothing, let's go. We still need to attend to those boring subjects. " He nodded, and we went downstairs.

We arrived at our room, and we sat at the back near the window. I buried my head in my arms that were on the table. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

•••

"Chicken! Come here."

"Wait a minute!" I ran towards her and sat beside her. 

We are sitting here on the bench in the park.

"Is she still mad at me?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe she locked herself in her room."

"Can you give this to her?" She handed me her teddy bear that she treasure a lot. "She knows it's important to me and she knows that I'm sorry."

"Are you really not going to our house to bid your goodbye to her?" I asked her as I accepted the teddy bear.