CHAPTER 29: Invitation

Lisa Pov

I woke up early because of Rosie, who barged into my apartment holding two fancy boxes. She literally woke me up just because there was a package for the both of us.

"What is that?" She handed me the rectangle box.

"Invitation for the private party of Kim Empire." We opened the box, and I saw a piece of paper.

"Isn't it a little bit extra? Is this a Hogwarts party? " I examine the box and I notice the bronze metal that is attached to the box. "Is this real bronze?"

"Yes, it is."

"Can I sell it?" Rosie looked at me in disbelief.

"Are you really that broke?" I slightly nodded. "You can sell it at an auction and everyone will make a fuss."

"Thanks for the advice." She nodded.

Silence surrounded us for minutes. We were both staring at the invitation. Then I remembered something.

"What should we wear?" We both asked in sync, and we looked at each other, then we sighed.

"Another expense." We groaned and sighed.

•••

When we arrived at the university, everyone was talking about the invitation. I think they had already heard that the invitation had already been distributed.

This party will be boring and we don't have anything to wear, which is a suck. I hate parties. Boring parties, to be exact.

I sat down between Jennie and Seulgi. Others were also here since the professor is still not here.

"Why do you two look like shits? Did something happen?" Seulgi asked.

"We are broke." Rosie and I said it in sync.

"Both of you are probably thinking about what to wear, don't you?" We nodded. "Even us."