CHAPTER 39: New

Third Person Pov

It's been 2 weeks since Lalisa asked her girlfriend Jennie for a space. It has also been 2 weeks since she attended her school. Everyone misses her presence.

No dumb, crazy, fool, funny, bright, and sunshine Lalisa. Her being around brings happiness for everyone. A lot of people witness how crazy she is just to make her friends laugh.

Since they were always together, Jennie became close to Lisa's friends, especially Rosie. They even have a calling endearment, which is "Wifey and Hubby."

Rosie already confessed to Jisoo and they became official girlfriends. Bona, who made Rosie so jealous, actually has a girlfriend too, named Eunseo.

Taekook, Seulrene, Michaeng, and Chaesoo are now all official, and they reveal their relationship in public.

Our dear Jackson is still single, and he is always sulking about being a 5th wheel. He is still finding the one for him, but unfortunately, he can't find one.

Also, our dear Moonbyul is still continuing her manga publishing company. She has a girlfriend but she is studying at a different school, but she visits Moonbyul sometimes at YG, where she is making Jackson 6th wheel.

•••

Jennie Pov

I haven't seen you in two weeks, and I'm really missing you. I don't know where you are and where you are staying. I'm always visiting your apartment and Rosie keep updating me if you went home but you didn't.

I want to tell you the good news that Rosie and I are now friends; we even became super close. Your friends can touch me now. It took some time before I got used to it, but I manage.

I also got used to their scents; I felt comfortable with them and they are all nice.

"Oh shoot!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding a cup of chocolate milk for Lalisa.

"You have been forgetting she has not been around for 2 weeks now, Kookie." Rosie stole the chocolate milk from him. "Thanks for this, hehe."

"When will she go back?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't know, why? Do you perhaps miss her? " Rosie was wiggling her eyebrows, teasing her.

"Tsk! That monkey! " She sniffed and that made us alarmed. "The fuck! Yes I am. I miss her so much. "

"The zoo is not complete if there is no monkey." Cubby started tearing up.

"It's been 2 weeks since I last had a partner for this craziness." Jackson added.

"She is not even answering her phone. I have been contacting her." Kook uttered.