CHAPTER 16: Talk

Lisa Pov

Today we are here at the YG Garden and we will be making a plan on how we are supposed to put together a good nice performance. We are fine whether we lose or win since we were just forced to enter this contest, so we thought to just enjoy and make some good memories instead.

Kook will be the drummer, Cubby will be the keyboard, Seulgi will be the bass guitar, Jackson will be the rhythm guitar, and I will be the lead guitar. Rosie assigned us what instrument we would be using. 

"Here, these are the cord sheets." Rosie handed us the papers, each one of us to read. It looked pretty easy, but I think it is going to hurt since playing guitar is not easy.

"Who will be our vocalist?" I asked them.

"That will be our Rosie Posie." Seulgi answered nonchalantly.

"For this week, we are going to practice playing instruments. I want each one of you to practice every day." We nodded and I raised my hand, then she signed me to talk.

"Did you write this song?" I asked her what made all my friends look at her with anticipation.

"Yes, I did since you all assigned me to lead the band." Rosie is such a responsible person.

"Nice!" we exclaimed.

"But where are we supposed to practice? And where are we supposed to borrow the instrument?" Cubby asked, and that made us wonder.

"Excuse me." Someone spoke behind us. We all looked at her. "I'm sorry to interrupt. It's not that I'm eavesdropping or something, but I ca help not to hear what you guys are talking about since I'm only 7 steps away."

"Did we interrupt you? We are very sorry for that. " Rosie apologized, and she immediately shook her hand.

"No no no you did not. I heard that you needed an instrument and I have an idea where you can borrow one." It's my boss, and I didn't know she was a student here. "I'm Moonbyul from the architect department."

"Are you the exchange student from London?" Cubby asked, and she nodded. "You are a rich kid."

"Ahm, I guess?" She answered unsurely.

"We are part of the third level of the triangle, or the poor students."

"I know, maybe you are thinking why on earth someone like me will help you. Well, I want to help you and I hope you will win to prove that it is not because you guys are poor and don't have a lot of money, it also means that you guys don't have any talent, so I choose to help you all." We stare at her. I examine her face to see if she is telling the truth, which she obviously is.

"Ok then, Moonbyul-shii, we would gladly accept your help." I offered her a handshake, which she happily accepted. "Welcome to the group."