CHAPTER 44: Oppa

Lisa Pov

I woke up when someone gently tapping my shoulder, I opened my eyes. I observe his face, he look familiar wait I'm still trying to squeeze my mind.

"Did you already forget me?" He asked and he ruffle my hair. My widened and I gasped.

"S-suho..oppa?!" He nodded and I immediately hug him. "Since when did you arrive?"

"Last night, I was about to visit you but my possesive cousin didnt let me." I chuckled.

"But why did you wake me?" I checked the wall clock, its still early.

"We will going somewhere." He stood up from my bed.

"Where?"

"Somewhere, go prepare yourself." He went of the room.

I immediately ran at the bathroom then I remembet I dont have any clothes here. I sighed and I went out of the room still wearing my pjs.

I went downstairs where the voices coming from, I saw Winter and Ella is here. Well, they living here but I didnt daw them yesterday.

"Unnie!/ Sunbae!!" Winter and Ella notice me then they immediately launched towards me. They was about to hug me but a kitten pulled me and she hug me from behind possesively.

"Mine." Nini growled and she kissed my nape.

"Yah! Jennie unnie your being unfair." Winter whined and pouted.

"Lisa unnie." Ella called me giving me her cute puppy eyes.

"Why?" I asked her and she look like she was about to cry.

"I want a hug from you." She sniffed and I immediately remove Nini's arm. I went near Ella and I wrap my arms at her small waist. "I miss you Unnie."

"I miss you too Ella." Winter also hug me.

"I miss you too Lisa sunbae." I hug her as well.

"Yah!! She is mine!!! Why are you hugging her?!?!" Nini shouted and her twin cousin stop her from charging towards us.

Ella and Winter pulled away from the hug then Suho oppa arrive from his bedroom. He looked at the situation and he understand what is happening, he cleared his throat that cause for Jennie to stop from shouting.

"I told you Lisa to prepare yourself." Oppa said.

"I dont have any clothes here." He dialed someone in his phone.

"You clothes will coming in 3 minutes, take a shower now and I will leave your clothes infront of the bathroom door." I nodded.

"Where are you going?" Nini asked him.

"Somewhere, I want to hangout with her." Nini clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"No, I'm not going to let that happen." She hold my arm.

"Dont worry its not only the two of us, Ella and Winter is with us." Nini shook her head.

"Shiro."

"I dont care if you dont want to, its Lisa's life so she have the right to decide for herself. She will be coming with us whether you like it or not."

"Shiro."

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." Oppa called her by full name and its sounds like he warning her. "I heard everything you did, I even watched the footage."

Nini gulped and I felt her hold from my arm loosen. She sighed and look down, I cant believe she scared of him.

"I dont know what to do with your behavior anymore Jennie Kim, that temper of yours is not a good reason to do those things." He started scolding her.