CHAPTER 21: Grumpy and Dissapointed

Jisoo Pov

I'm currently looking at my cousin Jennie Kim, who is busy glaring at Limario and Kookie. If looks can kill, these two are already dead. She has been staring at them since she arrived here at the field.

We are sitting here at the bleachers with Mina and Irene. We went here because of this grumpy Mandu. She arrived here very mad and looking very annoyed.

"Why are you so mad?" I asked.

"She sneaked out." I really wanted to laugh, but I know she is going to get more grumpy.

"Then?"

"I just woke up, then she bid me goodbye, not waiting for my response, leaving me alone at the house." She gritted her teeth, and she clenched her palm into a fist.

"They had morning training, that's why. They are always running early in the morning and then they will practice afterward."

She just shrugged it off and kept watching Lisa. Suddenly, I saw Lisa and Jungkook running while Cubby was chasing them.

"They look like a couple." I heard Mina, and I told her to zip her mouth.

"What did you say, Mina?" Jennie asked coldly.

"She said they looked like a couple." I pointed at Seulgi and Jackson, who were busy dancing.

Thanks, Chu." Mina said, and I just nodded.

This is going to be a long day. I hope this grumpy Mandu will calm down. Limario, I pray for your life.

•••

Lisa Pov

Jackson doing some tumbling. He's been showing off since earlier. He is like a monkey in a circus.

"He is like a monkey in a circus." Rosie whispered something to me that made me laugh; we are really best friends. She's thinking what I'm thinking.

"Well, he is." We shook our heads in disbelief.

"Jackson, enough with that or another lap?" Rosie warned him, and he immediately came to a halt.

"We only have a week to practice. We still don't have the costumes and props." Seul uttered.

"I already texted someone from the fashion design department, and she sent some of her sketches earlier." Kook showed his phone.

"Wow, there are a lot of choices. Who sent this Kook? " Cubby asked, and we all looked at him.