CHAPTER 38: Space

Jennie Pov

It is boring, lonely, and empty when Lalisa is not around. I hate that she is not with me. I love being around her.

She needed a space to think. I know she is still doubting herself. Receiving too much hate might make her think if she really suits being my girlfriend.

Different sides keep stopping us from being together. When will this kind of discrimination stop? Poor people didn't want to be poor. That's why they kept working so hard to have a good life.

Why can't people understand that I really love Lalisa? Why do they keep hating her? Can they just be happy for us or just for me?

"Why are you here alone? Did Lisa leave you?" I heard a man's voice. How did he even know I was on the rooftop? He might be watching my every move.

"None of your business."

"Why are you still so cold? It's just the two of us here. You warm up a little to me. "

"Get lost, Kai." I could feel him wanting to get near me. "Never step on another, I despise your scent."

"I'm not wearing a perfume, though."

"I have sensitive olfactory. I can smell your natural scent. I can also smell your ciggarrette. "

"This is the first time you talk a lot."

"Get lost or hell?" I looked back to see him.

"Be mine or she will die." I turn around to face him and saw him smirking which made me smirk as well.

"Let's see who will die first." I challenged.

I know he is the one behind everything my Lili experiencing.

"Still brave, I guess you didn't love her that much. Be with me. I promise you will enjoy it. She can't give you anything since she is poor and I know she is just using you. I can give you everything, Jennie."

"Maybe you already forgot that I'm a Kim. I can buy anything I want without asking someone to buy it for me. Don't judge Lalisa based on her lifestyle; you never know who you are against. "

"I know for sure that the Kim Empire is not going to like a poor person like her. She will ruin your reputation. They will say a lot of things about you, and she can't protect you. She is not on our level, Jennie. You are on the peak of the triangle and she is on below. "

"How did you know that Kim was not going to like her? Can you read their minds? Did they tell you that they didn't like my Lalisa? Don't think highly of yourself, Kai. I will never stoop to your level. I've been loving Lalisa for the whole 15 years and I'm really in love with her. She is mine and I'm hers. You can't ruin our relationship even if you give us some threats. "