CHAPTER 07: Bullying

Lisa Pov

Do you know how hard my life turned when that little kitten posted my picture with a caption saying "new target"? It's so difficult because they play pranks on me all the time, and sometimes they wait until I get out of school to beat me.

Thankfully, I have my true and nice friends with me. They protected me, and I also did what they suggested, which was to bring an umbrella, extra clothes, my phone is in a plastic zip-lock, and I always pray like what our Holy Rosie said.

It has been two months, I think, since they started bullying me. Well, the first week I had a hard time adjusting, but after the next few weeks, I already got used to it.

One time, Jennie's men planned to pour a bucket of water on me, but I opened my umbrella and I saw Jennie watching me from a distance. I gave her an innocent smile and I walked away, but the prank didn't end there. 

A jock was about to push me, but I pointed my umbrella at his neck that made him stop. My umbrella had a metal tip at the end of it, which is why he would get hurt if he continued his plan.

All the rich students' plans failed, and Jennie's plans were mostly successful since she paid a lot just to hurt me.

I'm here on the rooftop alone since I got hurt again. Someone pushed me down the stairs and splashed some water on me. I didn't bother to attend the afternoon class since I got really hurt. She was really serious about torturing me.

I took my phone out and unlocked it. I pressed the gallery button and looked at my father's photo. Seeing him smiling also made me smile.

"Appa, I miss you so much. If you are here, what advice will you give to me? I badly needed you. You always say, "I'm a strong kid, and never give up if you want something unless you are already stepping on someone." I felt my tears building up, but I looked up to prevent myself from crying.

"Appa, if you are listening and watching me there in heaven, can you tell God to give me some break? Just one day without bullying would absolutely make me happy. Tell him Dad for me please. " I laughed at myself because I was talking like he was literally here.

"Hey Lisa!" I looked back and I saw Jisoo. She was walking towards me, and she leaned against the railings. "Whom are you talking to?"

"Ahh, my Dad."

"Did he call you?" I shook my head that made her confused.

"I talked to him. I think he was watching and listening to me there. " I pointed at the sky and she slightly nodded.

"Sorry." She said in a low voice.

"Aniya, gwenchana. You should probably say hi to him sometimes. He knows you. I introduce you as a friend to him." I chuckled, and she did the same.

"May I ask what he looks like? What was he like when he was still alive? " I showed the picture of him. "He is handsome and he is pretty tall."