CHAPTER 40: Anytime and Anywhere

Lisa Pov

I'm officially back, I returned to school and did the activities that I missed. Schooling at day and training at night but still I'm squeezing my schedule for my friends and especially my Nini.

Sunmi unnie training me through online, she contacting me from 5pm till 9pm, 4 hours training. Uncle Matthew is the one helping me with hands on, he made me read all the company business history.

I'm finishing one of my essay when someone nudged me, its Byul. She pointed at Nini who sitting beside me, I looked at Nini and she glaring at someone.

"Who are you glaring at?" I asked her and she looked at me then her eyes soften.

"Some sluts." She said nonchalantly.

"What happen? Did they did something?" She shook her head. "Then why are you glaring at them?"

"They are admiring you, I'm the only one allowed to do that." She cupped my face and she is pouting. "I should stay with you 24/7 365, anytime and anywhere. From now on, I will be living with you and you cant stop me from doing it."

I blinked at couple of times and she looked so serious but still pouting, she gave me her puppy eyes.

I pecked her pouting lips and she immediately smile widely.

"Do whatever you want, I cant stop you." I patted her head and she purr like a kitten when I did it. "Ignore those people who looking at me, just stare at me."

"Ne~" she said cutely.

Well, our friends already get used of her being such a softie and cutie when she is with me.

"Do you need help Lili?" She asked me and hugged me sidewaist.

"I'm almost done, you dont have to I'm fine."

"Okiee!" I chuckled.

"If looks can kill those girls are already dead." Byul whispered and pointed at the girls that looking at me. I was about to look where she pointing but Nini covered my eyes.

"Only look at me, I'm possessive Lili. I know, you know that and you dont want me to get mad." She warned and I nodded. "Kiss me, show them that you are mine."

"Later Nini, I will finish this first then we can hangout." She remove her hand from my eyes, she kissed my cheeks and hugged me possesively.

"Hurry, I want some alone time with you." I just nodded.

I'm finishing my essay then finally I done it, I send it to my prof through email. Suddenly, I receive a call from Sunmi unnie and excuse myself from my friends then I answered it.

Sunmi unnie

Hello Lisa

Yes unnie?

I wanted to tell you that someone wanted to meet you and I want you to be careful, he disagreeing to let you handle the company.

Who?

Cha Insung

Isnt it the father of Cha Eunwoo? What's wrong with him? Its not his family business then why he disagreeing with the decision that I'm going to handle it.

What is wrong with him?

I dont know, dont worry he is not a big investor and it is his loss if he pull out his investment.