CHAPTER 06: Friends

ROSÉ

We are here, inside the Rolls-Royce car, and we are on our way to YG. We are sitting here inside quietly. Lisa is sitting beside me while Jisoo Kim is sitting in the passenger seat.

How did we get in here? Well, let me share it with you.

FLASHBACK

We cleared our throats and composed ourselves. She walked towards us and gave us a smile, which we reciprocated awkardly.

"May we ask why are you here?" Lisa asked her politely, not wanting to make her feel like we don't want her here. "Are you finding an apartment you can rent? Please don't steal our apartment. It's hard to find an apartment that we can afford. "

She laughed as she shook her hands. "I'm not, I'm here to fetch both of you."

"Ahh, so you're planning to go to YG with us?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Is that—" we wondered. 

"Can we go to YG together? Our home is near your apartment, so I thought I would fetch both of you since we are going to the same school. " She said this calmly, while Lisa and I were panicking internally. "By the way, I forgot to tell you that I don't take no as an answer."

"Ohhh, o-okay le-let's go, shall we?" Lisa stuttered, but she immediately composed herself.

"Yeah, let's go." I said, and Jisoo Kim smiled at us happily.

End Flashback

So, here we are in their car, sitting awkwardly. The atmosphere inside is thick and quiet. I can even hear Lisa's heartbeat and breathing.

"Don't breathe too loudly." I whispered to her.

"I'm not. I can even hear yours and your heartbeat. " She defended

"What will I be doing now?"

"I don't know. I'm scared actually. "

"Scared of what?"

"What if she brings us to an abandoned place, then they will beat us there since their plan yesterday failed?" I felt scared and I started to sweat.

"You're not helping, Liz. I got scared because of you. "

"I can't help but think that when I'm the target of that kitten."

"Don't worry you two; I'm not planning to salvage both of you. I just wanted to give you both a ride since riding a bus is pretty hectic. I am not a part of Jennie's bad doing. By the way, Kitten really suits her. " Jisoo stated that made us sigh in relief.