CHAPTER 08: Winter & Suho

Rosie Pov

Seeing a ball of sunshine, an energetic, bright, bubby, and smiley person crying in front of me made my heart shatter into pieces.

Lisa, our ball of sunshine, is crying in front of me. She had bruises everywhere, and she was crying while holding her precious phone, which was now broken.

At that time, I really wanted to kill Jennie Kim. She had really crossed the line now. She has no idea what Lisa has been through or what her background is. She is so selfish and ruthless that she doesn't have second thoughts about hurting someone.

We are here now at my apartment. V carried Lisa here to my bedroom. Chu called their family doctor, and that doctor treated her bruises. He also gave us some painkillers.

"V, you should go ahead now. I'm going to stay here. " I heard about Chu.

"You sure?" V asked her, and she nodded. "Arraseo, I will see you tomorrow at school."

"See you then." He bid his goodbye and he left my apartment.

We are here in my bedroom watching Lisa. She is peacefully sleeping, and her eyes are swollen because of crying.

"Chu, you can take a shower and I will lend you some of my clothes." I offered her and she looked hesitant. "I will wait here and change Lisa's clothes while you shower."

"Ok." She agreed, and I opened my closet. I lend her a hoodie, sweat pants, and new undies, then I guide her to my bathroom.

I changed Lisa's clothes and wiped her body with a wet face towel. After I cleaned her, I changed my clothes into comfortable ones, and then I ordered something for dinner.

Chu went out of the bathroom with her hair wet, but she still managed to look beautiful. Well, her looks are ethereal. What did I expect?

"My hairdryer is in my bedside drawer." She nodded.

I waited for her to dry her hair so we could eat together. I know she is not a picky eater and she really likes chicken a lot, so I ordered chicken.

"Take a seat." She sat in front of me. Let's eat.

We ate in silence, and we couldn't help but worry about Lisa.

"What do you think will happen to her?" I asked her, and she sighed.

"I don't know, but that phone is too precious for her since it's from her dad and the photos of him are saved on her phone."

"Do you think it can still be fixed?"

"I'm not sure because it's completely broken."

"Even if her phone gets fixed, I think the photo is not there anymore since it will reset." We sighed and felt sad.