CHAPTER 15: Stressed Out

Third Person Pov

Since Lisa and her friends learned that they were one of the contestants in the school talent competition, they have been stressed out for three reasons.

First, they didn't know who passed that application form, and they didn't have any interest in joining that competition, especially when there were three big kingdoms that would be their opponents.

Second, the line up is already finished and it's also already posted on the school forum, page, news, and magazines. They can't withdraw from the competition anymore.

Lastly, the three kingdoms set their eyes on them because this is the first time in 86 years that someone has entered that competition. The three kingdoms keep mocking them every time they pass the hallway or every time the members of the three kingdoms see them.

The competition was adjusted; it will happen in three weeks. Mr. Dae, the principal, adjusted it to give Lisa and her friends time to practice.

"Guys, it's already been a week and we haven't done anything yet." Rosie sat beside a zoning-out Lisa.

"What should we do now? We can't withdraw from the contest and especially we can't ditch it or else embarrassment will be exchanged. " Seulgi sighed deeply.

"We have been finding out who put our names on that application form." Jackson nudged Lisa, who was busy zoning out.

"Huh? Why? Are you guys saying something? " Lisa snapped out of her thoughts, making her friends mentally facepalm.

"We were talking about the competition, but here you are zoning out, you dumb, dumb monkey." Cubby flicked her right ear, which made her hiss in pain.

"Lately, Chu doesn't hang out with us anymore." Lisa uttered, and her friends smacked her head.

Yeah! Why are you changing the subject? " Seulgi shook her body back and forth.

"I just wanted to ask for some help to find the one behind this set up. I felt this culprit wanted us to embarrass ourselves in front of everyone. " Lisa clenched her hands into fists.

"Why don't you try to text or call her?" Rosie suggested that Lisa remember the last text she received from Chu saying that her wife was mad and she left her seen.

"Are we going to perform?" Lisa changed the topic by asking them.

"As if we have a choice, Lali." Jungkook spoke, and he sighed.

"What are we going to do? What will our concept be? I think we will be needing some money for some stuff, such as props, costumes, and so on." Cubby said that made them groan because money has always been a problem for them since Day 1.

"I think each one of us has a talent, so spill it." Rosie looked at them one by one.