CHAPTER 33: Thailand

Jennie Pov

We accepted her invitation to her home country, which is Thailand. We ditched the party and immediately packed our things. She wanted to go to Thailand as soon as possible. What she meant by "as soon as possible" is tomorrow, which is today.

She borrowed one of my grandpa's private planes to have a nice and comfortable ride. We still have classes today, but we chose to take an absent for a week. I'm so excited. I'm finally going to meet my mother-in-law.

"Why do you look so excited, Jenduek?" Jisoo asked me if we were outside the plane because we were waiting for Lisa and the others.

"Nothing."

"Nothing but you keep smiling."

"Stop acting like you don't like seeing me smile." She laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just happy that you are happy and all smiley. I think Limario affected you so much. " I nodded.

"Thank you for finding her." She looked stunned, and she smiled.

"I didn't find her, though, she just suddenly showed herself."

"You still found her. If you hadn't made friends with her, I might still have a hard time sleeping and I'm still an emotionless queen."

"When are you planning to give the photos of her dad?"

"Soon." I smiled at her and she nodded.

I stole Lalisa's broken phone. I saw it in her closet. I hired someone who can fix it. Unfortunately, no one can fix it, but I had someone successfully retrieve the photos.

In a minute, Lalisa arrives with her friends, also with Mina and Irene, who are clinging to Chaeyoung and Seulgi. I learned Lalisa's friends' names because she said they are always together, but I still keep calling them by their names. Since I really love Lalisa, I oblige.

"Lili!!!" I ran toward her and threw myself at her. She immediately caught me even though I startled her. I know she is going to catch me and she will not let me get hurt.

"You scared me, Nini." I pecked her lips that made her eyes widened.