CHAPTER 20: Three Kingdoms

Lisa Pov

Today is one of the worst days because we are having a meeting with the other contestant, which is the popular three kingdoms. They have been looking at us, talking about us, and also mocking us. Then they will laugh, which is annoying.

"We have strict rules. If something happens to one performer, it only means someone used violence or pull a trick. Every year there is always someone getting physically hurt. I know it's one of your doings, so you better all stop your bad plans that could harm your opponent. Fight fair and square, you bunch of cheaters. " Mr. Dae said seriously, I looked at the three kingdoms and they looked offended.

"So, that's how it feels to be called cheaters. Don't become a cheater because that will make one of you a sore loser. The meeting is adjourned." Mr. Dae left the meeting room.

We stood up from our seats and slung our bags. We were about to leave the room when suddenly someone spoke from the three kingdoms.

"Go home, losers!" A guy shouted and they all laughed, so we joined them too that made them stop laughing. "Why are you all laughing?"

"We are losing our sanity, then all of you, why are you laughing?" Seulgi said that made us 'ooh'. They didn't speak, looking embarrassed. I guess they also didn't know why they were laughing since his joke was not funny at all.

"Who are you to talk back to us?" A girl asked Seulgi.

"Obviously, you are going to answer when someone asks you a question. Did you learn that? He clearly asked us why we were laughing, and my friend answered that we were losing our sanity. She asked you all a question, but no one answered her." I explained to this annoying girl.

"Tsk! Go home, losers! You cannot match us and you cannot win against us. " "A guy said, arrogantly."

"You're right, we can't match all of you because we are way too good to be true and we are much higher than all of you." Rosie said confidently, I saw the guy clench his jaw.

"He is Jaebeom, the captain of the Dance Club, or Dancing Dynasty," she whispered to me, and I nodded.

"Let's see who is going to win, but losers don't expect that the judges will consider your performance because your performance will be nothing but boring." A guy from the vocal club said.

"He is Chen, the captain of the Vocal Club, or The Venoms."

"What should we call you? You have a group name, right? How about the poor group? Commoners? Or even peasants? " "A guy said while playing with the drumsticks.

"Yonghwa, captain of the school band or cord beater."

"Call us whatever you want, but let's see who is going to win." Jungkook stood beside me since the atmosphere was getting heavy and intense, preparing in case this battle turn into a fist fight.

"We are the legends, so no one can win against us." Chen declared.