CHAPTER 05: Target

JISOO

It's been a week since Lisa, the leader of Kage, got beaten up, but I praised them. She didn't take a day off, even just a day, and her group kept helping the poor.

I want to scold Jennie, but I can't find a moment when we're both in the same room. She really got that far. She had already crossed the line. This is the first time I saw her mad, and this is the first time she made someone get hurt.

It was pretty inspiring to see Lisa still determined to attend her classes. She had a bandage around her forehead and was holding Rosie's arms to walk.

Lisa said nyeo-ngan two times. The girl from my dreams learned it from me because I hate blabbering about nonsense things. It's a big problem for Jennie if I'm right.

"You keep thinking about that, Lalisa?" V asked me, and I nodded. "We do not know if it is a coincidence or she is really her."

"I don't know, Tweety. Maybe if I got close to her, I might discover something about her. "

"Are you planning to make friends with her?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Not... really."

"Don't worry, I will support you with that." He patted my shoulder.

"Thanks, Tweety."

"Welcome, Tweety."

•••

LALISA

I'm still healing, and thanks to Rosie, I healed so fast. She was helping and taking care of me. I think she felt guilty that I got beaten up, but I assured her that it was fine and my choice to help her.

She cries every time she changes and cleans up my bruises. I already see her as a sister, which is why I chose to get hurt instead of her. I already saw her as a sister, which is why I chose to protect her.

When I saw her on the floor that time, my heart shattered into pieces. No one helped her and everyone just watched her get humiliated. If I hadn't calmed myself at that time, I might have attacked Jennie without having second thoughts.

"How do you feel, Liz?" JK asked me and we are here at my locker. He is assisting me today. My friends are taking turns taking care of me.

"Much better than last week." I got my books and put them in my bag. He took my bag from my hand and carried it away.

"You are healing now, right? Your face doesn't have any bruises now. " I nodded and closed my locker.