CHAPTER 22: Gone

Third Person Pov

Three days are left before the talent competition. Lisa and her friends are all busy. They keep practicing, helping make their props and costumes, and making everything perfect.

Lisa saved Lee Chaeryoung, the girl that Lisa found at the cafeteria. She helped Lisa a lot to show her gratitude for helping her when she got bullied. Chaeryoung and her friends helped them to make their performance beautiful so that it could level the three kingdoms.

Since all the 27% poor students learned that Lisa and her friends would be part of the contest, they decided to help them. They also learned that they are the Kage group that helped them when Jisoo couldn't stop the bullying.

The 27% of poor students, including Lisa and her friends, are all at the public baseball field rehearsing their performance.

At the moment, there is no one on the field because it is a weekday and everyone is either at work or school.

Poor students choose to take an absence to have time to practice and help make their props and costumes.

Some professors and rich students are curious and confused because all the poor students are gone, and no one has passed any excuse letters or given any heads up.

This is the first time that the school's poor students are all gone for 2 straight days, not attending any classes.

The surroundings are peaceful and empty for the rich students, which is unusual and extremely boring for them since they cannot see any weird creatures to make fun of.

"Isn't it weird? Everyone is literally gone, even Lisa and the others. " V said while looking around in the cafeteria. They planned to eat lunch with them, but they didn't see any poor students at the cafeteria.

"It's already been 2 days since they all went. They are probably preparing for the upcoming contest." Jisoo stated, and they chose to eat lunch with their cold cousin.

They went to their table and sat with Jennie, Mina, and Irene, who were looking nowhere. The twins followed where they were looking, which was at the usual seat of the poor squad.

"They have been gone for 2 days. I texted them all but they are not responding. Maybe they are busy." Chu uttered something that made the three snap out of their own world.