CHAPTER 10: Sideline Job

Third Person Pov

Our dear Lisa got a sideline since her dear friend Seulgi saw a poster that was posted in the glass window of the coffee shop she was working at that said they needed a good photographer. Therefore, Seulgi introduced the job to Lisa, who is broke as hell.

Lisa wore her everyday outfit, which included a black hoodie, black ripped jeans pants, and white worn Converse. She grabbed the camera that was provided by YG University, slung the bag, and checked herself in the mirror for the last time.

"Looking good as always, Lisa." She praised herself and even winked at the mirror.

She locked her apartment unit, then she saw Rosie waiting for her downstairs since they both would be going to the coffee shop that Seulgi was working at, called Dal.komm Coffee.

Rosie and Lisa rode the bus since it was cheaper than riding a cab or Uber. They are both in standing positions because the bus seats are all taken (while the author is still single).

•••

They arrive at the Dal.komm Cafe safely, they were both greeted by Seulgi, who was wearing a cap and an apron.

"Wassup!" Seulgi hugged and gave them both a bro hug. "So here are the flyers and good luck with the work."

"Thanks Bear." Lisa accepted the flyers and read the address.

"It's nothing Monkey, I need to help you or else you will be eating triangle rice balls the whole month." Seulgi said that made them laugh.

"I'll be going now. See you both when I see you!" Lisa waved to them before she went out of the cafe.

Lisa, who doesn't have any Google maps or Wave since her phone is broken, asked for directions to the address from some people passing by.

Luckily, some people helped her, and she understood which way she needed to go. She rode the bus since that's what the old lady told her, and she got off the bus.

She walked for minutes, and she kept reading the signs, until she finally arrived at her destination. She is currently in front of the building, and she examined it.

Is this some sort of a prank? Did Seulgi prank me? Lisa asked her thoughts

"Where is the entrance here?" Lisa looked around, and she saw a door at the side of the building.