CHAPTER 30: First Meeting

Third Person Pov

Lisa left with Jennie on the rooftop; they had just finished their lunch, and her friends had some errands to run first.They decided to meet on the rooftop after they finished their errands.

Lisa is just watching the blue peaceful sky and Jennie is just staring at her beautiful Barbie doll face.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Lisa asked without looking at Jennie.

"I love staring at it. You grow up so beautiful and handsome at the same time." Lisa chuckled at Jennie's answer.

"Very different from my 6 year old self?" Lisa looked at her and their eyes met.

"Not really. The only difference you had when you were 6 is your teeth. Today, its now fully complete, back then you had one missing tooth." Lisa laughed wholeheartedly, which made Jennie smile widely.

"You still remember my missing tooth?"

"How can I when that is the first thing I notice?"

"Stop talking like you didn't lose one tooth, month later, we became friends."

Flashback

Kim Empire will be holding a complete family dinner. They have hired and invited a talented well-known chef.

Marco Brüshweiler is a well-known Swiss chef. He also had some restaurants and taught at some culinary schools.

He and his family were invited to attend a certain family dinner, which is the Kim Empire family dinner. He became close to the Kims when they one time ate at his restaurant. He managed to steal Kim's heart because of his amazing cooking skills.

When Marco and his family arrive at the Kim Manor, they are greeted by the maids and butlers. They went to the living room, where the Kims can be found.

The Kims welcome them and talk to them a bit. Marco introduces his wife, Chittip Manoban, and his step-daughter, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban.

Little Lisa, who is bubbly, lovely, cute, mischievious, and energetic, meets the twins, Taehyung Forrester Kim and Jisoo Charlotte Kim, whom she calls Torong and Chicken. She made that nickname for them in a short time.

Everyone in the Kim Manor found Lalisa interesting and happy. The twins were never fond of making friends with each other because they always got each other back and they were content with having each other. However, when Lalisa came to the scene, everything changed. She easily made them her friends, and she easily tamed the Kims with her charming smile.

"Oh, harabeoji!" Lalisa called Windsor Sire Kim, the oldest and founder of the Kim Empire. He is a serious, ruthless, and cold-blooded man. "Harabeoji!"