CHAPTER 37: Hickeys

Rosé Pov

I can't believe that this girl in front of us is Lisa's cousin from her step-father's side. She obviously caused a misunderstanding between Lisa and Jennie.

We were accompanying her since Lisa got dragged by a kitten that turned into a beast. She was sipping her iced coffee while waiting for her cousin to arrive.

Jisoo Unnie has been calling Lalisa, but Jennie Unnie is the one who answered and she sounded annoyed like we interrupted something. Maybe they are arguing about this girl, Jeon Somi.

I think I should talk to her since she looks uncomfortable since we are all sitting at the same table with her.

"Where are you from?" I asked her, and she cleared her throat.

"Switzerland." She answered shortly.

"Do we make you uncomfortable?" She slightly nodded. "I'm sorry if we make you uncomfortable and sorry if we assume you are Lisa's ex-girlfriend."

"Lisa had never had a girlfriend before, though."

"Yeah, we also know that, but we still assume that you are her ex-girlfriend." We bowed slightly to her.

"It's fine, it's also my fault since I just suddenly hugged her." She finished her iced coffee. "Where is she now?"

"On the way, her girlfriend is annoyed. I think they are still fixing the misunderstanding." Jisoo Unnie answered and she put her phone in her pocket.

"Is her girlfriend really the famous Jennie Ruby Jane Kim?" Somi asked, and we nodded. "H-how?"

"She's been in love with Lisa for 15 years, since they were 6-7 years old. Lisa can make her happy and then she falls for Lisa. " V explained, and she gasped.

"DAEBAK!!" she exclaimed, and she bit her lower lip when she noticed everyone was looking at her. "I can't believe she melted the heart of the ice princess."

"Manoban effect." We said it in sync and she chuckled.

"Oh! Here they are." Jackson pointed behind us, and we looked back to see Lisa with Jennie following behind.

"Still mad?" I asked Lisa, and she shook her head.

"Then why does her face look so annoyed?" Jisoo questioned then she gasped. "Oh~ so we really interrupted something."

"What are you talking abo—" Seulgi stopped talking and her jaw dropped.

"Yeah, we really interrupted something." Cubby nodded in agreement.

"What are you guys talking about?" I inspected Jennie and Lisa, then I saw a purple mark on Lisa's neck. "Is that a hickey?"