CHAPTER 48: Honeymoon [M]

Lisa Pov

We roaming around the Paris, we took a lot of photos and we visited a lot of places.

Nini and I having our time together infront of the eiffel tower, its so pretty here and I'm with a pretty lady too.

We sitting on the grass while eating some ice cream, we just staring the tower. Eventhough, we silently eating and staring the tower, we are having fun and comfortable.

"What will we going to do next Lili?" She asked me while licking her milk ice cream. Why it she so hot when she licking her ice cream?

"I dont know, its getting dark now." I shook my thoughts about her being hot. I think my I'm getting turn on.

"Why are you so red Lili? Are you sick?" She touched my forehead and checked my temperature. "You dont have fever tho."

"I'm no sick, dont worry." She examined me from head to toe and she smirked. She leaned in my right ear.

"Your turn on dont you?" She whispered.

"No."

"Your Winnie is standing." I cover it with my coat and bag and she chuckled. "Its fine Lili, its normal."

"For you it is but for me its not."

"Its fine, we are already married and we love each other. Therefore, getting turn on and lusting over your wife is fine." I looked at her and she cupped my face. "Its normal ok?"

"Its your fault that you are too much to handle." She chuckled and pecked my lips.

"I know, you didnt have to tell me." I rolled my eyes and she just laughed.

"Nini?"

"Hmm?"

"You said its normal to feel lust towards you right?"

"Yes of course."

"So, its normal if I ask you make love with me?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can we make love tonight? I really want to do it but its fine if you dont want it." She shook her head.

"Its fine Lili, I been waiting for this moment. We can make love tonight and we can do it whenever you want." She gave me an assuring smile.

"Let's go back to hotel then." I stood up from the grass and helped her to stand.

"Eager are we?" I nodded and I look down because I'm still shy about making love. "You are so cute Lili, let's go."

•••

(A/N: Warning⚠️ smuts ahead, not allowed for young readers.)

Third Person Pov

They immediately arrive in their hotel, they went inside their room and locked the door. They turn off their phone so no one can disturbt them since they got disturb last time they was supposed to make love.

They took a shower first, Lalisa is waiting for Jennie and she sitting in the bed. She is nervous, excited, and worried because she doesnt have that so much knowledge about making love, she is excited since her first time, and worried if she might not satisfy her Nini.

Lalisa was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the bathroom door closed. She saw Jennie only wearing a black robe, she gulped because she find her so hot and sexy.