Pronolouge

The village was almost as if dead. Dimly lit up by the candles along the streets, some drunkards sitting against the walls of the crumbling houses with a bottle of cheap sake in hand. Though at the top of the hill, above the village stood a grand castle, lit up beautifully with its bright exterior, loud music and cheers could be heard all the way down to the village. The king was celebrating extravagantly with his nobles, platters of delicious food spread out across the tables along the edges of the large hall while women and men dances to their hearts content, their king sitting on his throne with a large smile and a glass filled with red wine in hand.

Though that scene quickly changed.

Blood splattered across the walls. Corpses laying where they once danced, engraved with terror as their last emotion. The king stared at the woman Infront of him, covered with the crimson liquid and not an ounce of mercy, but instead...

The largest smile he had seen...shrouded with darkness...

With one swift movement of her blade, the kings head fell from his limp body, rolling to her feet as she lent down and picked up the sparkly crown. She walked to kings limp body on the throne and kicked it off, sitting down and crossing her legs with a smirk, placing the crown on her head and letting out a small laugh. That laugh soon turned loud and psychotic. It took a while to die down but the smirk never left her face.

Guards knees shaking as they acted brave, pointing their weapons at the woman, stepping back quickly as she stood up.

"The king is dead. Long live the Queen."