FINAL.

The blinding light of the unfamiliar surroundings left Sukuna disoriented, his eyes squinting against the overwhelming brightness. Gojo and Megumi flanked him, a silent tension settling between them as they scanned the surreal landscape, prompting Sukuna to furrow his brows in confusion.

Questions raced through his mind. Where were the others? Did this place selectively admit certain individuals into its enigmatic domain? The revelation struck him suddenly – her domain.

Sukuna widened his eyes, realizing that he had never witnessed her unleashing the power of domain expansion before. His gaze shifted, taking in the grandeur of a vast, white structure with limitless ceilings, adorned with imposing pillars crowned by eerie angelic statues. A black substance oozed from their eyes, forming ominous chains that descended to an unknown destination below.

Moving forward, they glimpsed y/n standing in the center, ensnared by chains – a metallic noose clamped around her neck and wrists.

"Y/n-san!"

"Y/n!"

"Woman what are you doing?!"

Urgency echoed in their voices as they attempted to approach her, only to be thwarted by a statue's sword slicing dangerously close to their faces, forcing them to recoil in shock.

A mysterious voice reverberated, permeating the air with an eerie echo.

"Y/n L/n. You are hereby under the court of the angels. How do you plead?"

The tension intensified as y/n remained silent, her gaze fixed on an unseen point.

"Guilty."

"Your crimes will now be listen and punishment will be given after each mentioned crime.

Cannibalism."

A new chain appeared from a statues hand, the end however sharpened to a point before it was fired at her, shooting straight into her arm making her grit her teeth as the chain began to glow white.

"Assisted sororicide."

Another chain, in her other arm.

"Psychological abuse."

Left thigh.

"Terrorism."

Right thigh.

"Brainwashing."

Top of the spine.

"Mass destruction."

Middle of the spine.

"Assault."

Left calf.

"Conspiracy."

Lower left side of abdomen.

"Aiding and abetting."

Through the right lung.

"Coercion."

Right shoulder.

"Possession."

Left hand.

"Corpse desecration."