Chapter IIII

During the week after the massacre of the town's people sukuna had stuck by y/n's side like glue. Wherever she went, he followed. If she sat down he would sit on her lap, if she laid down, he would lay beside her and wrap his arms around her torso, nuzzling his face into her side. Everyone watched with worry for the boy since they knew their queen wasn't keen on having physical contact, even with her most trusted soldiers. Words couldn't describe the look on their faces when their queen didn't bat an eye at the boys clinginess, she just went on about her day, not minding the boy following after her like a duckling after its mother.

The two female twins sweatdropped along with lycht, watching as their queen walked into the hall with sukuna clinging to her back, his arms around her neck while she seemed to look like she didn't even feel his weight on her back.

"Uhm..your majesty?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know that the child is on your back?-"

"Yes I'm aware, he's been quite clingy recently, like some sort of dog"

Lycht stepped forward to take him off her back but his hands were quickly slapped away as sukuna scowled at him with a glare, making lycht narrow his eyes at him with a huff.

"What a brat.."

"Lycht. Only I call him that. You address him as sukuna. Understood?"

Lycht stared at her with shock in his eyes before bowing his head in shame and respect for her decision.

"Yes my queen. As you wish..."

"The same applies to you two as well. Everyone actually."

They nodded with a bow as sukuna felt some heat rise to his cheeks from her protection. But that heat quickly disappeared as he realised something.

'she only said that so she would be the only one able to insult me.'

She placed him down before sitting on the thrown, sukuna widening his eyes and rushing forward to her, not wanting to be alone and sitting cross-legged Infront of the throne by her feet.

"Now then. You three are my loyal in commands. The neighboring villages have had some...ideas of overthrowing me and ending my life. I want you and the army to storm those villages with curses, burn the crops, animals, anything that lets them continue living. Then find the ones who organised those nonsense ideas and torture them Infront of everyone. Let them see what happens. But. Once they die. I want their heads brought back the me. They would make a perfect decoration wouldn't they?"

The three watched her smile a evil smile with bloodlust glinting in her eyes, bowing and speaking at the same time.

"Ofcource your majesty."

They left as soon as she gave a wave of dismissal and she relaxed in the throne, humming in thought.

"Sukuna, you're a curse now, well, you have cursed energy in you, we just need to activate it, how about tomorrow we go on a little trip hm? It will be a fun training trip, what do you say?"

He looked up and over at her as he tilted his head, no matter how much he wanted to kill her he knew he couldn't. He was weak compared to her. Her training him would really pay off...and plus, he was still a child. Still a 9 year old child...

"Can we get desserts after?"

She blinked at his request before chuckling as she rested her head in her palm.

"Sure Sukuna, sure."