Chapter III

"Faster Sukuna! It's kill or be killed!"

She yelled as she watched sukuna run with wide eyes away from the wolves she had summoned, baring their sharp teeth and growling at him as they chased him.

He continued running as a man with black hair and crimson eyes similar to hers walked beside her and bowed his head a little in respect.

"Your majesty."

She turned her gaze away from sukuna to the man and smiled a little.

"Lycht what I have told you? You can call me by my name when we're alone"

He looked up at her, admiring her h/c locks and glowing s/c skin.

"Ofcource y/n"

She nodded in approval and stared at him

"So what is it?"

"There has been a series of riots in the village, multiple people have tried attacking the guards who walk through there and have been seen making their way to the castle"

She felt her eyes narrow as a scowl graced her lips, snapping her fingers, the wolves disappearing without a trace making sukuna bend over on his knees, panting heavily as he looked over at her.

"Sukuna come here, training will be continued later."

He growled at her demands, not enjoying her bossing him around in the slightest but even so, he followed her orders and made his way to her side before following her quickly as she walked.

She made her way to the front of the castle where many guards stood ready to defend and two women stood on either side.

"Lillian. Ophelia. Report. Now."

The two women who looked identical bowed to her as they walked Infront of her. Lillian speaking first

"Ofcource your majesty, the town's people are making their way here to storm the kingdom, a guard said they overheard that they were planning to kill you."

She kept a blank face as she thought before cracking a smile, laughing quietly, the laugh becoming louder and more insane as she threw her head back, making everyone nervous including sukuna, who stared at her with shaky eyes.

'this isn't good..'

"Move all the guards. Let me deal with them."

"But your majes-"

"Did I stutter Lillian?"

She quickly looked down and bit her lip as Ophelia stayed quiet.

"N-no your majesty.."

She smirked and patted her shoulder indicating her to leave and they all did just that, sukuna walking back with them before he froze in his steps, grunting as he gets pulled back by her side with a powerful force.

"Not you sukuna. You'll be by my side and you'll watch."

He bit his tounge to keep quiet in anxiousness as they waited a good 10 minutes before seeing a crowd of people arise from the stairs, holding torches lit with flames, pitchforks and yelling.

She smirked even more as they saw her and stopped their movements. She raised her hand making them all furrow their brows before rushing towards her in a flurry.
She waved her hand.

Blood.

Sukuna stared in horror, frozen in his spot as  all the town's people fell dead, limbs ripped from their bodies, decapitated heads rolling down the stairs to the castle as she just watched with a large smirk and Psychotic eyes.

She gazed over her work before nodding in delight and turning her back, walking inside where everyone stood, sukuna following her blankly with wide eyes.

"I don't think they will be a problem anymore."

They shook at her tone a little before cheering for their deaths, like the sick, twisted people they were.

She was about to walk foward when small arms wrapped around her leg, making her stop and blink, looking down and seeing the small pink haired boy hide his face in the side of her thigh, holding on tightly.

Ophelia stepped forward as she looked down at him.

"Your majesty, it seems he's scared."

She furrowed her brows at him as she looked at the woman

"What? Why?"

"Well to see a gruesome seen like that is traumatising, not to mention he is still a child, I suggest comforting him my queen"

She hesitated before sighing and pulling him off carefully, kneeling down Infront of him and wrapping her arms around his small shaking frame and holding him to her chest as he clung to her with all his might.

He may have hated her and vowed to kill her but he couldn't lie...

It felt nice...