Chapter XXX

"You have a lot of nerve to try harm my student."

The man furrowed his brows at the new face infront of him, tightening his grip on the handle of his blade and scoffing as megumi stays on the floor, in too much pain to get up while Sukuna smirked beside her.

"Whatever. I'll just finish all three of you off. Starting with you bitch."

She stared at him blankly as he pointed his broken katana at her, only making her raise a brow before sighing and taking off her long black jacket, draping it over megumi, making sure it covers his face, him being tired, he didn't even protest, she cracked her neck to release some tension.

"Sukuna."

"Yes?"

"Do you remember when we caught a peasant trying to break into the castle?"

"Yes? What of it?"

"I liked the way we got rid of him. I'm sure you remember too."

Sukuna furrowed his brows in thought before remembering and smirking as he stepped up beside her and licked his lips, cracking his knuckles as he stared at the man infront of them.

"I think I know what you're suggesting y/n, shall we?"

"We shall."

Without a second to spare the h/c haired woman was gone, only to appear behind the man, kicking him in his back towards Sukuna who smirked and threw his fist to his face harshly, making y/n step out of the way as he went flying back into the rubble of what was left of the building.

He coughed up blood from the rough impact, shaking his head at the pounding feeling in his head, shakily standing up, freezing once he felt the murderous aura emitting from the both of them, widening his eyes at the waves of cursed energy being released and directed at him.

'what the hell is this?!!?-'

They both took a step forward as he stumbled back.

'theyre fast!- faster then me- that's not...that's not possible!!-'

They both shot towards him with unimaginable speed, he couldn't even see their faces, only black shadows with glowing e/c and red eyes on either side of him.

'its like...'

Sukuna grabbed his right arm and turned while y/n did the same with his left, a smirk on both of their faces, bloodlust oozing from each of them.

'ITS LIKE IM AGAINST TWO CURSES!!!!'

A shrill scream echoed through the air as the sound of skin tearing and liquid splurting onto the floor was heard.