Chapter XXIX

Sukuna hopped from building to building, his hand gripping the collar of megumi who looked down below with a worried expression, the scene would be comical if not for the situation. It was similar to one of a mother cat dragging around its newly born kitten. Adorable right?

Megumi held his breath as sukuna hopped across another building, they were above everything and truly it terrified him.

'If he drops me I'm screwed!!-'

Sukuna eventually made it to a skyscraper and stayed on top, dropping megumi down from his hold and looking around below as megumi deadpanned at being dropped, grumbling as he got up and dusted himself off, looking toward the curse afterwards.

"You can switch back with Itadori now"

"I'll pass."

His eyes instantly sharpened as the curse smirked at the feeling of his eyes on the back of his head, simply turning to look at him over his shoulder with a smug expression.

"You said you would do this and switch."

The curse chuckled at his firm tone and placed his foot on the ledge of the building, looking back down at everything and observing their surroundings.

"I did. But I changed my mind, he's very injured you know? Very tired, he should rest. Besides, in the state he is now...

He can't really force me to switch with him either."

Megumi widened his eyes before hardening them at him again, clenching his fists a little as Sukuna stepped back from the ledge and placed both hands on itadoris uniform, tearing it to shreds revealing his, or well, Itadoris, chiselled chest and well built figure, the marking  adoring his body. He turned his harsh red gaze to meet the one of the scowling teenager, his smirk only widening.

"Aww, don't be so upset now. It's not like I'll kill you right now, not yet at least, you're useful to me, now cheer up."

Megumi simply growled and took a step closer as he raised his voice.

"Don't tell me to cheer up! You went back on your word and just admitted that you're going to kill me!!!"

"I said not yet though"

"THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU STILL SAID IT!!!"

Sukuna gave a bored expression as megumi yelled at him, simply cleaning his ear out with his pinky as he tuned him out, stopping for a second before jumping back and beside megumi making him flinch and stumble away from him, sukuna grabbing his sleeve and pulling him back.

"Incoming."

Just as he uttered those words, a katana blade sliced through the area where megumi had been to move away from sukuna.

"Aw how'd you know?"

Megumi widened his eyes and instantly shot his head to the direction of the new voice, seeing a man standing there, black hair, crimson eyes, a smug expression and a katana blade in his hand, his posture reminded him of Gojo, so laid back and carefree, no matter what the situation.

He shook his head to get out of his thoughts and focused on the man infront of him, quickly glancing at the curse beside him and seeing him glaring harshly at the man infront of them before scoffing.

The man simply tched at sukuna, seems as though he didn't realize that the man standing with such authority was a curse, no matter, it will come back to bite him later, but to be fair, sukuna hid his cursed energy very well, seems like he wanted to keep his presence to a minimum. The man averted his eyes to the teenager beside him.