Chapter XXXI

I apologize in advance for the short chapter and I'm sorry if it seems a bit out of character or odd for your character, I found out that I have covid but I wasn't too surprised considering I've been feeling like shit, but I will do my best to continue updating and hopefully not making chapters sound weird but i hope you enjoy anyway!

SLIGHT NSFW WARNING

Small pants were heard from the both of them as the smirking curse looked down at her, his hand still cupping her cheek. She looked up at him with barley narrowed eyes as he licked his lips at her expression.

"Don't look at me like that my Queen, I won't be able to hold back if you do~"

The female curse scoffed and pushed his hand off her cheek, standing up from her sitting position causing him to look up at her as he was still seated, raising a brow at her movements.

"Don't be perverted Sukuna."

He let out a low chuckle before grabbing her hand and pulling her down. Her eyes widened slightly as she fell.

Straight.

Into

His lap.

He smirked deviously as he saw her freeze in place, her expression blank as her hands were on his chest in an attempt to steady herself as she fell. He had his hands on her hips before moving one infront of her face.

"Anyone in there?"

"Get that hand out of my face before you don't have a hand anymore."

Without a second thought he quickly lowered his hand and placed it back on her hips, gripping them firmly and pulling her up on his lap more, holding her down so she doesn't move away as he placed his face in her neck, taking in her scent, making a small shiver run down her spine.

"You're not used to this are you? It makes it a thousand times better that I get to do it to you~ I'll be the first to see all your cute little expressions and noi-" 

He was cut off by a harsh hit on the top of his head making him quickly move his head back from her neck and look at her with a glare.

"What the hell woman?!"

"Keep those thoughts to yourself."

"I thought I was being kind letting you know what I'm going to do to you!"

"One, there's nothing kind about that. Two, I never agreed to anything. Three, you're really thinking about perverted thoughts while in this situation?"

He looked at her blankly as she raised a brow, no emotion present on her face.

He sighed and rested his chin on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist completely and huffing.

"You do know what I'm doing right?"

"I know. But I want to hear you say it."

"Why can't you say it?! YOU'RE doing it as well!"

"Because I said I want to hear you say it."

He grumbled as she only let a small smile adorn her face while hearing him, even though he couldn't see, no one could deny the glimmer of happiness in her e/c eyes.

He pulled back and harshly pressed his lips against hers, his grip on her waist tightening as she made a muffled noise of surprise, giving in after a few seconds and wrapping her arms around his neck, moving her hands into his hair and tugging slightly making him let out a small groan against her lips.

His tounge made its way inside her mouth, rubbing his tounge against hers as they battled for dominance, either one not giving up so easily causing Sukuna go to growl in displeasure, moving one hand from her waist to her thigh that was beside him and squeezing harshly, he took the opportunity to gain dominance over her as he felt her freeze in slight shock. Smirking against her lips as he carressed her thigh, his smirk widening even more as he heard a small noise from her, barley audible, but loud enough for him to hear.

She pulled away after a few more seconds and panted as he did the same, they stared at eachother, not missing the small pink tint on eachother cheeks as Sukuna raised his hands to cup her face, pulling her face down again and gently pressing his lips against hers once again, but this time, in a loving manner, mumbling against her lips quietly.

"I love you, my queen."