Chapter II

It had been around a week after she had taken sukuna in and she was..what's the right word...

Absolutely pissed.

That's probably the lightest way to describe it. He was so much work for her. He had his own room that he tried to escape multiple times but was caught by the guards each time, this time however he had managed to make it to the garden, but to his luck she was already there, kneeling down beside flowers. He froze and tried to walk away but was soon raised in the air making him widen his eyes and yelp.

"Sukuna this is the...I don't even know, but I know it's been more then 10, just give up"

She let him down with a wave and walked towards him as he feel to the ground and stumbled a little, she squatted Infront of him and went to speak before getting a hand full of dirt in her face making her go quiet.

"I hate you."

She stood up slowly and moved her head down at him, opening her eyes revealing them shrouded in darkness, glinting with bloodlust. His eyes widened as he looked up at her, his heart rate speeding up at the glint in his eyes, he knew she was strong, he knew she could kill him with just a snap of her fingers.

And it terrified him.

"Sukuna."

He gulped as he looked at her before her hand grabbed his neck making him choke on his yelp, grabbing and clawing at her hands while she just tightened her grip

"I will say this once and once only Sukuna. You now belong to me. You cannot run because I will always find you. And as long as you are human you cannot kill me. Because that's all you are. A pathetic little human brat. Nothing more."

She dropped him and he fell to his knees, gasping for air, trying to get as much oxygen into his lungs as his face slowly went back to its original colour, his hand rubbing the red hand print on his neck from her tight grip before seeing her hand Infront of him.

"But. I can change that. Follow me sukuna. I can make you stronger. I can give you the chance to change...And maybe one day...you'll be able to kill me"

He stared at her before clenching his jaw and slowly taking her hand, standing up and following her as she led him over to a section of the garden and sat down, pulling him into her lap as he scowled at her actions.

"See this flower sukuna? It's called a Red Spider Lilly, it represents change, the first flower I saw when I became who I am was this flower, and it will be the same for you"

"NO! I DONT WANT THIS! I DONT WANT THIS! LET ME GO!"

He tugged aggressively at the chains on his wrists with scared eyes as she drew the symbols outside the circle of charcoal that surrounded him.

"As long as you're human you'll never be able to kill me. But. If you're a curse, just like me. Maybe you'll stand a chance"

"NO I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!"

"Too bad. You'll realise when you feel it."

All that was heard in the next few hours was the pained screams of the small pink haired boy. After those hours had passed she released him from the chains as he fell on his knees, panting as she squatted Infront of him, laying a Red Spider Lily Infront of him and smirking.

"How do you feel?"

"Cursed."