Chapter 39

Yuuji woke up with a start making Megumi look at him with concern in his tired eyes.

"Itadori? You alright?"

Yuuji breathed heavily as his mind was swirling with thoughts. It must of been a dream right? No..no a dream wouldn't be that clear..not to say Sukuna wouldn't allow that sort of dream..it was too specific..it made too much sense..

"Yuuji?"

"I think Y/n sensei had a sister..I saw that sister..me and Sukuna both saw her.."

Megumis eyes widened a fraction as he stared at yuuji, his brows furrowing.

"What? You need to explain more."

"The brat is right. It was her sister."

The both of their eyes, well megumis eyes while yuuji just tried, looked at the mouth that formed on his cheek.

"But..how is her sister so different to her? She looked like an angel while y/n sensei is well...yknow.."

"She died while y/n was a child. She was killed. I remember her telling me the story when I myself was still a child."

Megumi leaned forward with furrowed brows and concentrated eyes.

"What did she say?"

"She's fond of us. That she turned to the dark. How-"

"You're the key"

"I wasn't done talking brat."

"Don't start arguing now. Her sister..her sister..but why would she show up now? Nonetheless, why would she show herself to you? How is that even possible?"

"We need to find her."

Megumi stood up, though tired and shaky he glared at the floor. Yuuji stood up soon after him and nodded before casting a glance onto megumis figure.

"Fushiguro..you need to sleep.."

"No. I can't sleep now. We're this close to linking all the dots. We can't waste anymore time. We need to find her now."

{<<|>>}

"

Utter fucking fool. You can't unseal him?"

The woman growled as she gripped the collar of the black haired males shirt.
He stared at her blankly, not seeking to further her frustration.

"Unfortunately not. There does not seem to be a way for me to unseal him."

She threw him to the side, making him fall in some rubble as she gripped her hair, a crazed look in her eyes and an unstable smile on her face.

"Moron. If he was here..I could drain him of his cursed energy. Having his six eyes...I would finally have enough. I would have enough cursed energy to execute the ritual..but you..you foolish curse YOU SEALED HIM AWAY WITH NO WAY TO UNSEAL HIM. ARE YOU GOING AGAINST ME KENJAKU? ARE YOU IN MY wAY YOu FOOL?"

The curse took a step back away from the woman radiating with cursed energy, feeling it seep into him, making a shiver go down his spine as he tried to keep his composure.

"Of course not your highness. I simpl-"

He was cut off by blood splattering on his face, his eyes widening as he looked down, seeing his left arm missing, lying a few feet away from him.

"Do not entertain me with your excuses you worthless mutt. Know your place beneath me. Be grateful I didn't kill you."

He scowled to himself as his missing limb started to form again.

"Yes, thank you, your highness."

Said woman, took a step forward, taking in a deep breath as her glowering e/c eyes scanned the area. Stopping when spotting traces of weak cursed energy near them. Her eyes instantly narrowing as she jumped back in time to avoid the fist of a familiar pink haired teen.

"Foolish me for getting distracted. Seems you're still alive huh? Work of Sukuna i assume?"

The other black haired teenager rushed to his side as he took a defensive stance, making the woman laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA SO PATHETIC. YOU'RE WEAK. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? YET YOU STAND BEFORE ME LIKE YOU TRULY HAVE A CHANCE? DID YOUR BRAINS SCRAMBLE?"

"Is this what your sister wanted to become of you?"

Her laughing ceased as she narrowed her eyes at the black haired teen who spoke those words.

"What did you just say."