Chapter XXIII

This wasn't good.

She was regaining her soul.

The soul that pieced together who she really is.

The monster she is.

The disgusting blood thirsty monster she is.

She relaxed into the red bathwater, her body covered in cuts that seeped the scarlet liquid. She hummed before twirling the seemingly simple knife but was imbedded with cursed energy. It was given to her courtesy of Maki, reason? Who knows. But what she did know it would be useful to keep herself under control. She stopped twirling the blade and lifting it to the crook of her neck, slowly dragging the sharpened end down from her one side of her neck to the other. The beautiful red she loved, gushing out from her own s/c skin. She didn't enjoy that it was her own skin though. She would much prefer watch someone wither with pain as they were painted red. But that was exactly why she was doing this. She couldn't. She needed to do this.

oR p€©¶le wou|d d[€

She sighed and closed her eyes. Dropping the blade and standing up in the tub before stepping out, bloody water dripping down her body as a black, goop like substance appeared on her, seemingly stitching together the cuts that once adored her skin, leaving no trance she ever even held a blade to it.

{<<<|>>>}

She walked out with her usual attire of black clothes that Kugisaki had picked out for her, a black turtleneck with black leggings and knee high boots with platforms. Kugisakis words "YOU LOOK SO BADASS AND SEXY!".
she enjoyed kugisakis company actually. Such a lovely and lively girl.

Such a lively girl...

Such a shame.

She averted her eyes to the calender that Gojo had hung on her wall, reason? "You need to mark when we have our dates duh. Just kidding! Or am I?"

October 3rd...

she sighed once again and looked out the window, staring at the swaying trees in the autumn wind. Deciding on what to do before a certain pink haired vessel barged into her room with a large grin making her turn to him and raise a brow.

"Did you know that a thing called knocking exists?"

he shrugged off her words with a laugh before walking to her bathroom before she could stop him, opening the door as he spoke

"OH WELL!- Hold on I need a quick pis- WHAT THE HELL?!- IS THAT BLOOD?! WHAT HAPPENED?!-"

"I forgot to clean up. Oops."

"THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!-"

{<<<|>>>}

She walked alongside Yuji as he held his hands behind his head with a carefree manner, having his grin on his face as usual while y/n had her hands in the black trenchcoat she put on to keep warm while outside.

"What are we doing today y/n-sensei? It's you teaching us today right?"

"That's correct. I decided on stamina training. It's needed especially against fast curses."

He made an "ohhhhh" sound as a mouth appeared on his cheek, making her glance at it.

"What is it Sukuna? You never appear unless you're dissatisfied with something"

"Don't get cocky y/n. Why are you even training these brats. You're a curse yet you're training them to kill curses."

"Yes it's peculiar isn't it? Fate is a strange yet interesting thing, is it not sukuna?"

The mouth scoffed before disappearing making Yuji sigh.

"Now he's just grumbling about I don't know what but it's annoying"

Y/n let out a small breath through her nose in amusement before reaching the field where megumi and kugisaki stood, chatting about something.

"Good morning you two."

"Morning y/n-sensei!"

"Good morning y/n-sensei."

She gave a small smirk as she raised her hand towards them, a black mist appearing around her, forming into a group of wolves, beady red eyes as they snarled and snapped their jaws with growls making the group of teens gulp causing her smirk to widen.

"Shall we begin?"