Chapter XXXV

O...

Iguro.......

Shiguro.....

"FUSHIGURO!!!!!!"

The blacked haired teen sat up with a sharp inhale, wide eyes and panting as his hand clutched at his chest where his heart should be, only to find no beating. He looked up to the one who called his name only to see Itadori with furrowed brows and a frown sitting on his knees beside him.

"Wha?...aren't we? Where are....we?...didn't we-.."

"Die? You did. And you still are dead."

He snapped his head to the direction of the voice that Itadori was sure he heard something crack. He finally realized that he was in what seemed like an endless red Dimension. Some kind of water on the ground but he wasn't wet. He stood up and looked up to see a massive hill of skulls with a throne atop it holding none other than Sukuna who wore a blank expression.

Itadori sensing his shock, placed a hand on his shoulder after he stood up as well.

"What the hell?! Where the hell are we?! Wait?! Dead?! Wait...oh...That's right...y/n sens- the curse y/n killed us..."

Itadori looked away with pain in his eyes as Sukuna sighed and appeared infront of them with a second.

"She did. Though she sucked a lot of my cursed energy out I managed to save some, enough to bring you here. Dead people are easier to bring into my Domain."

Itadori clenched his fist as he heard what his teacher did. Well...ex teacher you can say.

"Why. Why did she do that. She said. She said she was going to help. She said-"

"I believed her too."

The two looked up at the curse who held a blank face but they couldn't miss the swirl of emotion in his eyes. Even if it was for a split second.

"Whatever. This is what we get for trusting a curse."

"I'm right here."

"I don't trust you either."

Sukuna sighed as he was the target of Fushiguros glare.

"What if I told you that I can drain what's left of cursed energy in all of you and myself and bring you back to life? It will hurt. But it's worth the pain no?"

The two stayed quiet before Itadori spoke.

"What's the catch? You don't offer something for free."

Sukuna smirked slightly before turning his back to them and facing the mountain of skulls.

"No catch. This one is on me."

The two exchanged weary looks before nodding reluctantly.

"Fine. We accept."

"Perfect."

The last thing the two saw was his snap his fingers before their vision faded to black.

{<<<|>>>}

Y/ns eyes glowed for a second before she stopped walking. She turned back to the direction where she killed the two and scowled. Clenching her fist before turning back and making her way forward.

"Retched pests. All three of them."

"Ah I see you made it, I'm glad. Did you get your frustrations out? Here is the last piece. As promised. My queen~"

She turned her head. Her e/c glowering into the small purple eyes of the black haired man with stitches adorning his forehead and a smirk pulling at his lips as he held a ball of vibrating energy in his hand. Red with a mix of orange swirling inside that black ball that contained it.

She calmly made her way towards him as she took the ball and threw her head back, swallowing the ball of energy with a gulp.

Black veins made themselves clear on her neck as her nails grew into sharp ones. Her canines becoming longer as she ran her tounge over them.

She let out a breath and she faced the sky, feeling a droplet of water fall on her cheek, followed by another which quickly was followed by a down pour to which she paid no mind and the man stepped under the debri to avoid getting wet.

"Finally. I have waited far too long for this. You should be rewarded for what you have done for me...

Kenjaku."