Chapter 26

My head felt heavy as I slowly came to, hearing multiple voices around me and a dull throb in my head.

Something seemed to be weighing on my chest, I couldn't exactly tell what it was at the moment, and the same thing seemed to be weighing on my legs as well.

I slowly blinked, seeing something brown wrapping around me as I sat in a chair. Huh? Since when was I sitting down?
Then it came to me, the training camp, the attack, my classmates and Dylan, Soramei-

My thoughts were interrupted by an agonised scream as Soramei launched herself towards Dabi with a murderous expression on her face, Dabi raising his hand but not doing anything as she froze in mid-air.

"Blaze, let go of me, right now." She demanded, looking at said person with a glare. "I told you I would murder the person that killed my parents and he's right there!"
"I'm stopping you because I know how it's going to turn out, and it's not looking too good on your end." Blaze replied simply, lowering her onto her feet.

She stood there for a moment, processing things before looking up to Dabi with a glare.

"Fuck you."

Dabi only looked at her, unaffected by her hostility.
"We're done with this stupid organisation, come on." She announced, turning around and leaving through the door eerily calm, which both Ningyou and Blaze followed out, closing the door behind them.

It was quiet before Shigaraki shrugged.
"Weirdo." He said, grabbing a remote and turning on a small tv screen in the corner of the room, changing the channel to the news.

"It appears the principal offenders of the U.A. High training camp attack called themselves the League of Villains Vanguard Action Squad. For U.A. High, in both the USJ incident and the Hosu incident, the name "League of Villains"-" The news reporter said before he changed the channel.

The picture showed a reporter standing outside U.A. where a large crowd had gathered around the gates, seemingly filled with reporters and citizens.
"Among the victims of the training camp attack was the child of the pro heroes, Water Hose, who were killed by Muscular-"

He changed the channel again, this time to a talk show.

"We must conclude that there is some sort of problem with the management of U.A. High. Even if my child wanted to become a hero, I could not possibly enroll-"

He turned off the monitor, his mask hiding any emotion or thought he was showing.

As he stood there, I looked around, starting to wiggle in my seat in an attempt to get out of this mess. Why did they even want me there in the first place?

The other villains who were in the room were curiously looking at Shigaraki, waiting to see what he would say.

Until he chuckled.

"I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting." He said, turning his head to where I was sitting before turning his head a little more.

I looked to the side and realised Bakugo had been caught as well.

I noticed he was more restrained than I was, strapped to a heavy metal chair with a metal guard around his hands and a scowl on his face. Very similar to how he had been restrained during the awards ceremony of the Sports Festival.
I guess it was a precaution due to the power of his quirk, while if I tried to escape, I probably wouldn't get very far.

"Hey, don't you two agree...? Katsuki Bakugo and (Y/n) (L/n)...." Shigaraki asked.

I kept my mouth shut and so did Bakugo, the room being in silence for a few moments before Shigaraki straightened up.