Chapter 27

I stared up in fear at the man in front of me, he had a mask on this time which covered his entire face as he stood there, looking at everyone he had transported back with him.

I slowly turned my head, were we still in Kamino? I wasn't sure, the whole area had been decimated, buildings and rubble strewn around this large empty area.

I started to feel sick as I thought of the people that could have been in those buildings that were now collapsed, most of them could be dead or screaming out for help.

"Sorry you two." AFO apologised.

"Huh?!" Bakugo asked as more splashing could be heard from behind us, the rest of the villains from the bar having been transported as well.

"Something stinks! Smells good!" Twice cried as he stood up.
"Master..." Shigaraki started.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?" AFO asked as he walked over to said person. "But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even the two children. One was because you judged that he was an important piece, and the other is an interesting case."

He held out his hand for Shigaraki to grab once he was close enough to do so.

"Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you."

I was quiet, so I took the chance to glance around, seeing where everybody was and if there was a possible exit, but I couldn't find anything as of yet.

"You're here, after all, aren't you...?" AFO said before turning to see All Might fly through some fog, straight towards AFO. He landed what sounded like a good punch, but AFO managed to hold it back easily.

"I'll have you return everything, All For One!" All Might yelled.
"Will you kill me again, All Might?" AFO asked in a smug tone.

Suddenly there was a shockwave, sending dust and rubble flying away and we unfortunately got caught up in it, making me fly back at least a few metres from the force.

I landed with an 'omph' onto some rocks, winding me a little, so I lay there for a moment to catch my breath while both All Might and AFO taunted each other.

I was still getting over the fact that AFO was stronger than he looked, managing to hold All Might back without breaking a sweat.

"I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All For One!" All Might vowed. "I will take you, Bakugo and (Y/n) back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!"

I watched in slight horror as All Might leapt towards AFO, who only held up his arm where it seemed to swell up, red and black lightning dancing around it, before it sent out a blast of air, making All Might fly back into a building, making two more collapse in the area.

"All Might!" Bakugo yelled, staring at where he had been flung.

"Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that. So run away from here, Tomura, and take the children with you." AFO instructed as long black and red appendages grew from his hands and made their way over to where Kurogiri's unconscious body lay. "Kurogiri, get everyone away from here."

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious!" Big lips cried as his body twitched. "I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use Warp, then you should get us away!"

"I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it." AFO explained calmly as a large portal manifested and AFO took away the appendages. "Forcible Quirk Activation! Now, go!"