Chapter 8

It was Deku and Uraraka who won.

Though they did pull off a move that would've been really ballsy if the simulation was real, and probably would've made the nuclear bomb detonate if it wasn't paper mache.

However Iida did go about the exercise well, seeming to get into the role of a villain well and managed to stop Uraraka using her quirk when she was trying to get the bomb to end the exercise.

Then Bakugo....mainly exploded around the place, seeming to have a bad temper towards Deku, mainly aiming for him and putting their group in jeopardy.

But something happened, not sure what, and Deku had passed out with an injured arm but was able to be taken to Recovery Girl.

Though the original training building was destroyed in the process....so we had to move to a different one.

Then all of the other teams did their exercises.

A few of their quirks seemed to fit very well together in a group and definitely were flashy.

Though I felt a little sorry for Yaoyozoru because the entire time she was doing the work for the group, Mineta was just ogling her and not putting much effort in.

One student who seemed to have a very powerful quirk, asides from majority of the class to be honest, was Shoto Todoroki.

He had ended the exercise in a few seconds, freezing the entire building and people inside then calmly went over to the bomb and ended the exercise.

I mean, that's what you'd get from Endeavor's son.

Though I felt a little sorry for Ojiro and Hagakure, they didn't get to do much on that round, the odds were against them before it started.

Soon enough, all of the teams went except for me and Dylan.

"Now, since all of you except one team has gone! We're going to pick the next team that will go against Team K randomly." All Might explained, fishing around in the box for a number.

I was curious on who were were against, it couldn't be A since Deku was unconscious. I did wonder how we would fare against Shoji and Todoroki, Shoji seemed as though he could sense others around him and Todoroki could simply freeze us to the ground.

Though with Dylan, it would be harder for Todoroki to freeze us and Shoji could probably sense me even though I would be camouflaging into the walls.

Finally he pulled out a ball which read Team I.

"Team I against Team K! Team I will be the heroes and Team K will be the villains." All Might announced, the pair of gloves next to me punching the air in excitement. "Please go get ready for the exercise. Also take these, it'll help you and your partner to communicate and here's the layout of the building to memorise."

All Might handed us small radios to put in our ears and pieces of paper that had the building's layout printed onto it.

'How fitting, roles of villains.' I thought to myself, looking at the pair of gloves next to me in concern.

What was her quirk? Could she detach her feet or hands?

Wait, we watched her take off the gloves and shoes she wore.......and even in her school uniform she didn't have a head......

'Wait does that mean she's-' I thought, snapping my head away from her, 'Oh god, she's nude.'

The four of us left the monitor room to head to the building, both Dylan and I following behind Ojiro and Hagakure since they knew where to go.