TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
different place

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

      THE TIME HAD NEARED 30 MINUTES when Riko noticed both the schoolgirl and Takeru getting anxious

     Riko had been in the corners doing small puzzles that reminded her of arcade games, tilting the ball around until it reached the end. Once the ball stopped moving and reached its end, it would open up a small container to reveal a small golden key.

     Currently, she had finished all of the little puzzles except for one, however, the young student was in the process of completing it shakily so Riko left her to it.

     Though it seemed people were anxious, no one seemed to be having a meltdown. Until the 28-minute mark hit.

     Takeru began to thrash around the room in anger. Throwing things around as his fear for his life turned into pure rage at the situation.

     "Hey—calm down!" The young student quickly rushed forward after she finished the puzzle, putting the key in her skirt's pocket. Her hands were extended as she cautiously spoke as though he were a wounded animal, and everything seemed to be going well; He stopped throwing things and turned around quietly.

     Until his dry, calloused hand made contact with her fragile face.

     The loud sound of contact is what caught the attention of the rest of the bystanders in the room. Ouch...I felt that from here.

     While the others were trying to restrain the rabid man, Riko noticed Kiyumi open a bookshelf, twisting the wall open and finding a hidden door. The older woman then opened the door silently and quickly rushed through, believing it was the exit.

     But she was met with was a laser, her body fell off of the small ledge that was there. The attention went to the loud thud of the old woman's body hitting the cement outside, and immediately the two nosy friends let go of the man and ran over to see what happened.

     "B-But she found her way out?!" The high schooler whined and got pushed to the floor as she was now the only one holding the man back, who only continued his act of destroying.

     "It wasn't the correct exit." A voice spoke amidst the chaos of the girls running back to Takeru in the room but Riko wasn't sure who's it was.

     Midari and Yumi quickly rushed over to restrain the man again however he backed up as he tried to kick them off. Luckily for everyone else in the room, the duo was able to push him hard enough against a painting of a bear that he passed out.