TWENTY FIVE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 :
mira's creepy smile

VISA COUNT: 9 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THEY WERE UNDERGROUND, following an abstract map that Chishiya had found

THEY WERE UNDERGROUND, following an abstract map that Chishiya had found. Riko and Chishiya were walking side by side while Kuina trailed behind them, looking idly at the new surroundings.

"I still can't believe you found a map by feeling up a dead girl." The words came out of Riko's mouth before she could think, she just wanted to break the quiet. But it turned out that the paper that Chishiya found on the woman from the tag game, was actually a map to the subway.

Chishiya didn't hesitate to spit back, "You keep bringing her up, it's almost like your jealous."

     "What?" Riko scoffed, "I am not—"

     "You guys are killing me with the flirtatious banter. All day with you two." Kuina complained, trailing behind the pair with her arms crossed. And it had been all day, they came here straight from the Beach.

     They jumped into where the train would pass by, beginning to walk down the tracks. "There is no flirtatious banter." Riko denied quickly, giving Kuina a quick glance as she was behind her and Riko didn't want to trip on the tracks. Chishiya didn't say anything.

Kuina rolled her eyes, letting out a sarcastic, "Sure." She then grumbled something under her breath, Riko could faintly hear Arisu and Usagi mentioned, but didn't hear it clear enough to speak upon it.

There was a door slightly ajar, and they opened it despite the sign on it that warned them of electric danger. With that they stopped talking and walked down a long hall. Full of long ladders on the side of it.

     "I don't miss the Beach in the slightest." Riko admitted honestly as they peered inside of it.

      "Agreed." Kuina nodded.

      "The origin of the word 'utopia' is Greek. When English philosopher Thomas More created the word, he had intense irony in mind." Chishiya revealed, "In Greek, it means 'A place that does not exist'."

     "The Beach was always going to fail." Riko piped.

Chishiya nodded, speaking mysteriously, "Some things aren't meant to be."

     They came across an opening to their right and entered it. It was wide and dark, so they crossed with a fast pace. Kuina mostly as Riko was too tired and short to walk as fast as her and Chishiya couldn't be bothered to speed up. Then they found a circular room in the center of the wall, the side of it appearing to be the back of dark screens.