THIRTY ONE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 :
biscuit business

VISA COUNT: COUNTLESS 
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE NERVOUS BOY had guessed incorrectly and died that round, more than likely trusting his group which had betrayed him

THE NERVOUS BOY had guessed incorrectly and died that round, more than likely trusting his group which had betrayed him. Although, his photo was the only one to turn dark on the board as round four started.

The people in the group were distraught. They had believed Urumi when she said that he was the Jack of Hearts, but none directly blamed her. Just believed that it was an accidental claim based off of a quick judgment. Except Chishiya and Riko, but they knew not to trust her, and tried to get Ippei to trust them instead.

"See, I told you. People are already starting to lose their sanity." Chishiya spoke, mainly to Ippei but if Riko was to listen he wouldn't mind. "Even though there is no time limit, this won't take long to end."

Riko found her gaze drifting to Emo and Banda. Emo was eating biscuits out of a black bag, different from the yellow flavor Chishiya had been eating earlier. But what caught her attention was the way Emo was looking so eagerly at the girl with the intimidating man—the couple that had hooked up before the game.

Once the girl looked at him, she didn't look immediately at his face, she looked at the bag in his hand. Riko noticed how her eyes brightened, and the she even noticed how she nodded slightly.

In her hand was a bag of her own flavor, the same snack. Riko nudged Chishiya, feeling him turn to her. "Let's keep an eye on them."

"On Banda and Matsushita?" Chishiya clarified, Matsushita was Emo, Riko knew that she just liked calling him Emo more.

"No, Matsushita and—" Riko looked at the board, quickly finding the girls name, "Kotoko."

Oh hey, wasn't that the name of the teenager from the first game that told me to remember and I immediately forgot? Riko pressed her lips, whoops.

"Okay." Chishiya agreed to keep an eye on the duo without any further discussion, if Riko wanted him to watch someone because she thought there was something off about him, he'd do it anyways even if he upfront said no. Still he leaned away from Riko, looking back at the group.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏

After a few minutes of speaking to them as a whole Urumi brought then back to the cafeteria. Riko and Chishiya entered together, and went to sit by Ippei at the end of the table since the rest of the group was sat at it, but when they got closer Urumi—who was sitting at the end of the table with an empty seat next to her—called out, "Riko, sit here!"