THIRTY THREE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 :
relaxation beyond the chaos

VISA COUNT: 12 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 12 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE DAY PASSED quickly. Much to Chishiya's supposed worry they had made it back to the library before the sun went down, and it went down early, because storm clouds rolled in and covered the sky with a misty haze. Now, they were in the library doing whatever they wanted to pass time.

Which in their case, was practice the waltz and watching. Riko was dancing quietly around the room, practicing the steps of the waltz by herself while Chishiya was leaning against the wall, his arms in the pockets of his jacket as he watched her.

He didn't want to admit it, but he enjoyed watching her have fun. She was obviously entertained by swirling in sophisticated steps. He quickly came to the conclusion that he could watch her do this for hours, although, he didn't entirely want to right now.

Finally, Chishiya gave into his curiosity and asked, "Which dance is that?" even though he had a suspicion.

"The waltz." Riko informed, not giving him a glance as she continued to practice. "Remember when I said I was brought to all the rich parties by my parents? Well, apparently it was necessary for me to learn how to do the waltz. Even though I only danced it a few times with their weird friends."

   Chishiya watched her expression closely when he could see it, this time when she spoke of her parents, there was no distaste for them. She genuinely liked the formal style of dancing.

Riko suddenly paused, asking aloud, "Do you know how to do the waltz?"

"No." Chishiya answered shortly as Riko turned to meet his eye.

"Do you want to know how to do the waltz?" She questioned, turning towards him fully.

"Not particularly."

Riko hesitated a moment before she asked nervously, "Will you if I ask you to dance with me?"

Chishiya blinked at her, answering without hesitation, "Maybe."

A small smile grew on her face, "I'm looking for a yes."

Chishiya didn't give a yes, but he did make his way in front of her. Riko reached forward and grabbed his hands, and when he didn't take them away, she gave him a grin.

       "So, you put your hand here," Riko led one of his hands to her waist and both looked at the contact. Riko tried to not let it affect her while she held out their hands that were still together to the side. "and..."