FOURTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
existential crisis

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     CHISHIYA HAD BROUGHT Riko up to the roof

     CHISHIYA HAD BROUGHT Riko up to the roof. It was a strange view, being able to see the large area of the Beach that was usually extremely crowded, empty due to the players leaving for games. Now, all that was down by the pool were a few stragglers. Riko figured the others must have been in their rooms or out.

The world was covered in a dark tint. The wind let peacefully, making their hair sway lightly as they looked at the horizon.

     As she turned her gaze down, Riko couldn't help but notice the significant height between the ground and the ledge she was looking down from. I hope you didn't bring me here to kill me...Please don't push me off, she thought as she stepped away from the ledge.

     The two were silent for a moment as Riko appreciated their surroundings. I'll admit, it's a good view. The brunette turned towards Chishiya and nodded a tad, yeah. Riko paused, bewildered by her own thought. Wait. I did not just think that. I mean by no means is Chishiya ugly, but why on Earth admit it?

     As if he could read her mind and knew of her blatant attraction to him, he turned and gave her a smirk. To distract herself Riko cleared her throat and spoke. "So," she let out a deep breath, "Your plan?"

     "As you know, the militants possess all the weapons, so they truly have all the power." Chishiya summarized, taking a different approach to introduce his plan.

     "Makes sense." Glad to know I was right. Riko took her gaze off of Chishiya and faced the empty sky, there were hardly any skies in the warm-ish air. It wasn't hot enough to be happy if her clothing but it was a comfortable weather.

     "Although Hatter is currently in the lead, he could do nothing if Aguni wanted to take control." His voice was unwavering, calm as he spared her a glance.

     Riko stayed silent and turned to him. The two stared at each other with the same expression. Both looked as though they were trying to understand the other, to be cognizant of what the other was thinking. To know what made their brain tick.

     Riko felt weird around the man, she felt as though they had a deeper connection or relatability than the other players. She felt like she knew him, understood his intentions more than anyone else could. But at the same time she didn't know the man at all. She could just be making it up in a desperate act to relate to others.