THIRTY

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 :
can i trust you?

VISA COUNT: COUNTLESS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     URUMI—PREVIOUSLY REFERRED to as Blue Dress, stood in front of the group of lackeys she had gathered, telling them that she would be first to get her suit told to her

URUMI—PREVIOUSLY REFERRED to as Blue Dress, stood in front of the group of lackeys she had gathered, telling them that she would be first to get her suit told to her. No one argued with her, and she stood up proudly, listening as she was truthfully told her suit.

      Riko and Chishiya stood at the back of the group, both leaning on the wall watching them interact, Ippei standing by them. Ippei said the correct suit nervously with the members of the group, but neither Riko nor Chishiya bothered too, there were enough people to get away with not participating.

      People began to switch out as they took the stage, and as they went by, no one lied. Since it was getting boring she observed the pairs that were still spread out. The couple, who were telling each other their names and the two boys below who were doing the same.

      The hour passed by slowly. Nothing exciting happened, making Riko disappointed as the voice called out, "It is time to make your guess. Everyone, please enter a prison cell. One person per cell, please."

      Riko entered a random cell by no one, the closest person a couple doors down. She noticed the door was heavy and creaked when it opened, but entered the dark room anyways. Once she did, the light inside flickered on and the door shut behind her, locking electronically.

      "Please make your guess."

       Riko waited a second, remembering what she was told before she answered, "Heart."

After a moment of standing around, a bell rang. Then the doors were unlocked. Riko exited the room, finding everyone else opening their doors. No one had died this round.

Perhaps this will take longer than I previously expected to start lying to each other. Unless people start to turn on people fast, we could be here for days. But that long, without sleep, maybe a half hour at most if you trust your teammates enough to wake you up in time to guess, it will help people lose themselves faster.

"Well, well. That was easy." Urumi spoke loudly as everyone looked at each other.

"Thank goodness. Let's work together again." Riko heard a girl ask from behind her as she stayed in front of her door and leaned on it, waiting for Chishiya to reach her.

The male wearing the Blue Button Up walked past her, his eyes staring into hers as he passed. Once he had, Emo passed, doing the same. Riko watched them walk away deep in thought, only pushing off the door once Chishiya walked beside her. She met his pace quick.