NINE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 :
the cult

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     A BAG BEING PULLED OFF HER HEAD and light rushing onto her eyelids woke the girl

     Too bright...

     Her eyes adjusted as she blinked them furiously, trying to make the process faster. Not gonna lie though that was kind of a refreshing nap.

     Riko observed the room and immediately felt awkward, she was the center of attention. Meaning everyone was staring at her. The girl tried to move her hands a little however she quickly learned they were tied.

     That's a problem.

     Doing what she did best, Riko began to observe everyone in the room. A man with glasses standing next to a woman, and two buff men standing behind her.

     The only people that stood out were the two females other than Riko. One had dark hair in a short bob, wearing sunglasses as she studied Riko back. Kind of has a resting bitch face...seems very serious, work orientated?

     The other woman in the room gave Riko the chills. She stood with her back straight with her hands folded in front of her. Her long dark hair and side bangs weren't the things that made her look off-putting. It was her smile.

     Her eerie, joyful smile.

     She does not give me good vibes...

     After doing another check around the room another fact stood out, they were all wearing swimsuits. I'm assuming I'm at the beach.

     "Good morning." The lady with long dark hair spoke calmly, please stop looking at me like that.

     The door to Riko's left opened suddenly and a man strutted in with his head held high. Are you the leader of this cult?

     The man only got closer and Riko took a look. He had shoulder-length hair and a proud look on his face. He leaned on the back of her chair and began to speak, "This is the beach."

     Please get away from me.

     The girl was willing to fall on her face if it meant she could get away from him.